• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do you know who Forums Nazi is???

Can you honestly identify Forums Nazi? (without giving out the true identity)

• Yes, I do know who he/she is

Votes: 34 21.1%
  • No, I do not know who he/she is

Votes: 45 28.0%
  • I think I know, but not 100% sure

Votes: 34 21.1%
  • Who cares? I just like taking polls

Votes: 48 29.8%

• Total voters
Do you know who Forums Nazi is? Without giving up the true identity of said member, can you honesty identify who he/she is? Just for fun, take the poll and post your best quote of the Forums Nazi.
image.php
???

I don't even know who he is.

Last edited:
Yes, I know this public servant.

Troll - you don't know jack _ _ _ _ . :smile:

Ooops, I better go have another margatini, so when I get suspended (like on the Dallas list) the emotions will be numbed.

This has been discussed before - do a... oh wait! TigerNSX already posted the link! :redface:

So, should I vote, too?

LOL... this is the best topic yet. (love the last poll option!!!) And who on earth registered as the Grammar Nazi?! ROFL... this is what i love about Prime - community. :D

We need another poll for Troll Patroll and Mr.Wolf ... if we dare? :D

ANYTIME said:
Just for fun, take the poll and post your best quote of the Nazi.
No Soup for you!

Wait, wrong Nazi. :smile:

Anytime - did the Nazi change it's name over the years? Just read in an old thread about Lud you brought back to life that there was a guy with the same avatar and the name "FAQ Nazi" (Location: Ohio) back in 2001. :confused:

Explained in detail

Forums Nazi said:
Dear NSXprime members,

It is with great sadness that I must report to you that my brother, the famous FAQ Nazi, today passed away in a tragic accident. As is his usual routine, this morning he was working on the soup of the day, which was to include sliced sausage links. Suddenly a customer from Texas, whom he had recently refused to serve, burst into the shop. He attacked the FAQ Nazi by pushing him over the stove, spilling the soup ingredients onto the fire. The flames shot high in the air and engulfed his face, rendering him unrecognizable. He was whisked to the NSXprime Burn Unit, but attempts to revive him were futile.

We will all miss the FAQ Nazi and the help that he provided to so many NSXprime forum members. In the meantime, the NSX FAQ survives, and we can honor his memory by showing the way to the FAQ for those who are not aware of its power. Thank you all for the enjoyment and fun you shared with my brother.

The Forums Nazi

Last edited:
I'm thinking whoever it is joined on or before 4-10-01. That is when the Forums Nazi profile was created. So knowing that, wouldn't that alleviate Andy as a suspect? Maybe it's ANYTIME :rolleyes:

Back