• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do you own a gun?

Yea

That will never happen so no worries here.

Yea

That will never happen so no worries here.

Not so fast.

The damn politicians have gotten their hands in our healthcare, our mortgages, our credit cards, our debit cards, our stock transactions and are looking to get into our own private retirement funds now too.

Nothing is impossible.

This is a sad desecration to our constitution. Especially by those who took an oath to uphold it and are supporting this crap.

What the hell is happening to this country? :frown:

Not so fast.

The damn politicians have gotten their hands in our healthcare, our mortgages, our credit cards, our debit cards, our stock transactions and are looking to get into our own private retirement funds now too.

Nothing is impossible.

This is a sad desecration to our constitution. Especially by those who took an oath to uphold it and are supporting this crap.

What the hell is happening to this country? :frown:

Well, it looks like the 4th amendment is already dead, at least in airports and in places like Stockton, CA.

Dept. of Education breaks down Stockton man's door for unpaid student loan.

Last edited:
I roll with BB and pellet guns.

Why?

As long as ur not pointing at stuff ur not suppose to ur pretty much fine.

I have a a German RWS 48B sniper rifle pellet.

Beretta CX4 Storm pellet semi auto

few pistols

Even a pneumatic shotgun

and my most recent purchase is this:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_S5s7rVu49w?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_S5s7rVu49w?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlGnY0htdO0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlGnY0htdO0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

interesting............

Just how effectively have gun bans worked to make citizens safer in other countries? Take the number of home break-ins while residents are present as an indication. In Canada and Britain, both with tough gun-control laws, nearly half of all burglaries occur when residents are present. But in the U.S. where many households are armed, only about 13% happen when someone is home.

In fact law-abiding citizens in America used guns in self-defense 2.5 million times during 1993 (about 6,850 times per day), and actually shot and killed 2 1/2 times as many criminals as police did (1,527 to 606). Those civilian self-defense shootings resulted in less than 1/5th as many incidents as police where an innocent person was mistakenly identified as a criminal (2% versus 11%).

Read about this the other day and referenced it in the AR 15 thread. I don't think this is some mass UN plot to subvert The Second Amendment but I can't help but feel that the present admin will use this to backdoor liberal gun control policy.

If the Senate does ratify this legislation, you can bet that there will be very few liberal democrats in office at the end of the 2012 election.

If they attempt to do this they will have an uprising on there hands. Itll be just like V for Vendetta.

They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead hands.

Last edited:
Don't really effect or bother me too much. I have two guns and they are built right into my arms! Ka-Pow! :smile:

Don't really effect or bother me too much. I have two guns and they are built right into my arms! Ka-Pow! :smile:

U sir make me laugh.

As a matter of fact I think ur the funniest guy on this forum.

Pretty intelligent too.

U need to grab a drink sometime.

Oh, I own a few alright. Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm, Ruger .380 LCP, Sig Mosquito .22LR. Looking for a Mossberg 930 SPX 12gauge when I have the funds and eventually a .45 a some kind.

This article scares me. I'm fairly certain our politicians don't know what the hell their constituents want so I wouldn't be surprised if this got ratified.

I wish people would stay the hell out of my business...

Last edited:
It makes me happy that at least some people care about some of our rights.
I've got a .40 Beretta.

Oh, I own a few alright. Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm, Ruger .380 LCP, Sig Mosquito .22LR. Looking for a Mossberg 930 SPX 12gauge when I have the funds and eventually a .45 a some kind.

This article scares me. I'm fairly certain our politicians don't know what the hell their constituents want so I wouldn't be surprised if this got ratified.

I wish people would stay the hell out of my business...

How do you like the Sig .22? I have two other Sigs (229 and sp2022) and have been thinking about picking one up just to play with.

How do you like the Sig .22? I have two other Sigs (229 and sp2022) and have been thinking about picking one up just to play with.

I'm glad you asked. The Sig Mosquito is OK, nothing to write home about. I bought it basically for plinking and my main requirement was that it was shaped like a typical semi-auto. It hates any ammo but CCI Mini-mags (which is the factory suggested ammo), so prepare to spend about $7-8 per 100 rounds. Everything else will FTL, FTF or FTE every other round or so.

My advice would be to buy the 22 barrel kit for your other Sigs. If I could do it over I would buy a Sig 40 or 45 and get the 22 conversion kit so I could have two guns in one.

Or, if you want to do target shooting one of the .22s specifically designed for that would be much more enjoyable. A buddy of mine has a .22 Ruger target pistol (unsure of model) and it just loves old ammo right off the truck floor...dirty and all. Shoots very accurately as well.

Yea I wanted to just get the conversion kit for my 229 but they say it only fits the railed versions and mine is not railed.

Even feeding it mini mags I can shoot 4-5x more than I can my .40 even shooting the range junk.

Basically if I put in 1000 rounds at the range, I can shoot 1000 .40 rounds in the 229 or 1000 .22 in the mosquito and the difference would pay for the gun. Anything over 1000 is 1/4 to 1/5 the price of the 229's ammo so I am fine feeding it cci exclusively.

Um.....no? Wait....

Um....yea, that's right....no. I seem to have the worst luck with firearms, tht all seem to get stolen the day after I purchase them.

Back