• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone have experience with K Sport coilovers?

I'm conducting a survey.
Does anyone have experience with K Sport coilovers on their NSX?
If so, how long have you had them and please provide you comments on them.

Survey Results:

Don't Likes: 0

Last edited:
I have thier pro version on my 92. I bought the car with them already on it. Wasnt happy with how stiff the ride was at first. But i raised the ride height a little and softened the ride progression knob a few clicks and I'm happy-go-lucky now. They have been on there for at least 5 years. No noises, even when hitting some large pot holes we have here. I like them, even if some here dont consider them to be a good brand.

I have thier pro version on my 92. I bought the car with them already on it. Wasnt happy with how stiff the ride was at first. But i raised the ride height a little and softened the ride progression knob a few clicks and I'm happy-go-lucky now. They have been on there for at least 5 years. No noises, even when hitting some large pot holes we have here. I like them, even if some here dont consider them to be a good brand.

Thanks for your review. They use very stiff springs that make the ride stiff and a different type of solid bump stop that would be VERY stiff if the bump stop engages the shock body (from setting the ride height too low.) It sounds like you could have been hitting their solid bump stops with a low ride height and that you eliminated that when you raised the ride height.

Does anyone else have any experience with K Sport coilovers?

Back