• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone know anything about this Miami 96T? JH4NA1188TT000360

Re: Does anyone know anything about this Miami 96T?

Finally, the owner returned my call. This retired gentleman, Sam, is the second owner for approximately 3-4 years. During his ownership, he has NOT done any major services and the only service work he did was oil change by "South Florida Acura".

I asked if he can get me more pictures electronically and he told me that he can only mail some physical copies to me if I want. I think it would make more sense if a local member can do me a favor and snap a few pics. He said he is perfectly okay if I have someone else to check the car for me.

He seems like a very nice gentleman but I am not very sure he knows a lot about the NSX. Can anyone check that car out for me?

BTW, I also got the VIN # and this is the thread requesting the CarFax report.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39542

That CarFax turns out to be clean.

What do you guys think about this car? Is the price a bit too high? (Given the fact that not major service was done in the past 3-4 years)

Looks like he traded in to a dealer that has it for sale.

I think the price is too high. What do you think?

Depends on the maintenance that has bee performed or not...

I was the first owner of this Purple NSX in Missouri. I bought it new from Jay Wolfe Acura in Overland Park, Kansas in August of 1997 for $58,000 when they had a $10,000 rebate and a $5000 owner loyalty rebate.

I sold it to Prestige Imports in Miami in July of 1998 for $53,000 when it had about 8000 miles on it.

It was an awesome car and I'm half tempted to try to buy it back.

Steve

Per second post no maintenance other than oil changes. Price is 6+ grand to high.

What?:confused: And you base that on what?

Back