• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dont mess with Tron

satan_srv said:
Did you get that splitter made?

Of course I got the splitter made and it goes so fast Dave had to resort to schoolground bullying to make up for how inadequate he feels when compared to me and the amazing speed I get out of my new electron splitter!:biggrin:

My binary is rusty, I speak hexidecimal. I never understood why something based on six digits wasn't called sexadecimal.

Maybe it's becuase nerds everywhere would have eventually exploded if they had to write in sexadecimal. Stu, your suit is very E9A

Here's my hex riddle:
"How many people can read hex if only you and dead people can read hex?"

Answer:

Arshad said:
Actually it would be 57007, me, you and the DEAD people :p

Oh GOD! Now we're into comedy BITS?:wink:

BioBanker said:
Stop being geeks and drive your damn cars!

Uhh...whatever "BIOBANKER".

You started all this remember?:tongue:

Yes I do.

Guys, you will never believe this, but on the way to work, I saw Stu.

He was driving his NSX.

He was wearing some jacket or something, but the front was open, and HE HAD THE TRON SUIT ON!!!!!!!!

Stu - its not even hot out?

Run out of clean clothes you had to resort to your F.A.S.T wardrobe?

But I thought the ribs were blue? These were clearly red.

DID YOU GET ANOTHER CAPTAIN COOL SHIRT?

Was it so you could better match your Pilotis?

BioBanker said:
Yes I do.

Guys, you will never believe this, but on the way to work, I saw Stu.

He was driving his NSX.

He was wearing some jacket or something, but the front was open, and HE HAD THE TRON SUIT ON!!!!!!!!

Stu - its not even hot out?

Run out of clean clothes you had to resort to your F.A.S.T wardrobe?

But I thought the ribs were blue? These were clearly red.

DID YOU GET ANOTHER CAPTAIN COOL SHIRT?

Was it so you could better match your Pilotis?

No, this one's my hot suit! I'm gonna be driving with the taga off until December!

I only have three pairs of Pilotis, I'm gonna buy the carbonex verson so I will have black with lines.

BioBanker said:
True story!

The suit may look rediculus, but you should see how well it works.

I guess it was condensing or something because after sitting in one of those nylon chairs for awhile, when his run group was called and Stu went to get up, THE CHAIR CAME WITH HIM!!!!

It froze to his ass!!!!

It was me and this guy Shane on one end of this chair, pulling on it trying to get Stu loose so he could go on the track!!!!

Hillarious!!!

LMBO!! You guys sound like you have lotz of fun.... I hope to meet y'all !!! :biggrin:

Red said:
No, this one's my hot suit! I'm gonna be driving with the taga off until December!

I only have three pairs of Pilotis, I'm gonna buy the carbonex verson so I will have black with lines.

As a Mermaid's first winter this will be, she has become increasingly nervous about the chilly weather of which she has never experienced. Do you believe that 'Tron' might know where a Mermaid might find a "cool suit" that would keep her Warm during the cold breezes that will shortly encompass her surroundings ??

MiamiMermaid said:
As a Mermaid's first winter this will be, she has become increasingly nervous about the chilly weather of which she has never experienced.

Oh yeah you're in Michigan now right? If we go ahead with our fall tour in late september, you should drive up to Toronto and join us! Last large cruise we had was around 50 NSX's, Ferrari's and Lambo's!

Just watch out for that Nathan fellow... I hear he's a stalker! :eek:

RE - Mermaid's 1st Winter (soon to be released on Disney DVD!)

Well, if I were to take from the "other" notorious thread where you implied I knew "nothing about married women" (and Hugh); I would suggest a Husband may be cheaper than a hot suit - but only if you REALLY cuddle up to him:wink: , and if it doesn't work, have him buy you a hot suit and if he doesn't keep complaining until he does!

(If you do this I will be vindicated for my post in the Hugh forum!)

If this doesn't appeal to you (and I'm not sure why it would) drive the Durrango, put the NSX to sleep for the winter (fresh oil change, a bit of fuel stabiliser (be sure to drive it around after the stabl so it mixes in), make sure your battery is fully charged, better still, take it out ad bring it inside into the warm...)

Then buy some mukluks, a bear skin and go to a good psych Dr, one who will help you with questions like: Why the F#%K am I not in Miami? and What the F#%K posessed me to move here? and Am I F#&king nuts? (Try to find a guy who deals with jumpers - you'll get there, trust me!)

Arshad said:
Oh yeah you're in Michigan now right? If we go ahead with our fall tour in late september, you should drive up to Toronto and join us! Last large cruise we had was around 50 NSX's, Ferrari's and Lambo's!
Definately come to our fall run! It'll be one last chance to stretch your cars legs before its all over:frown:.

Arshad said:
Just watch out for that Nathan fellow... I hear he's a stalker! :eek:
Keep your number unlisted and hide your license plates so Nathan can't find you (see thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74823 )

And a great thread comes back to life.

Miami - Ive got this winter thing all figured out; I've got it licked like no one's business.

Never go outside! Its horrible out there!

People will tell you it is not all that bad. Do not believe them! They're just trying to sell you snow shovels and whisky!

Take my word for it. Its horrific. Im still trying to raise money to put a dome, with sunlamps on top of it, over Toronto.

BioBanker said:
And a great thread comes back to life.

Miami - Ive got this winter thing all figured out; I've got it licked like no one's business.

Dave, are you licking stranger's private parts again to raise money for your next Mod?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't do it, man! :eek:

I know you have to feed the go-fast-crack-pipe to get ahead, but don't become a behind crack licker to do it!:wink:

Everybody in The House!!!! said:
And a great thread comes back to life!!!

BioBanker said:
Depends how you define "stranger".

The truth is often stranger than fiction?:wink:

BioBanker said:
So Stuart calls me and he cant come to the track tomorrow because he only has one ball.

Please, let this thread die already.

PS. I have 3.

swbatte said:
Please, let this thread die already.

PS. I have 3.

Sure, let it die....:rolleyes:

So I'm replacing mine with brand new Brass Ones! I'm certain that they will provide me more speed on the track, later braking, more speed in turns.

Dave only has a carbon fiber wing - like a little angel, I have big brass balls!:biggrin:

Yeah, but my wing is of monumental size!

2.jpg

Guys, I really have to give Lucas a ton of credit for these photos. I LOVE THEM.

He is very talented for his very few years.

Back