• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Don't piss your girlfriend/wife off!

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
I don't feel like registering.

^^ I agree. Why can't they make it read only? Such a Pain in the ass when you have register just to read
mad.gif

Ugh... that's just so wrong! No matter what the guy did, the car is innocent! It's an innocent victim I tell ya! For the love of humanity... Kick the guy square in the noots if you have to, but leave the car in peace!

Originally posted by spookyp:
Ugh... that's just so wrong! No matter what the guy did, the car is innocent! It's an innocent victim I tell ya! For the love of humanity... Kick the guy square in the noots if you have to, but leave the car in peace!

I agree! Leave the car out of it. Go pound on the owner, not the car.

------------------
91 Red/Ivory #2061
K&N Filter, DC Headers, DaliRacing Chip

The first thing I would do to that B**** is I would secretly locate her. Then I will call the police and charge her for vandalism then go to her house and scare the S*** out of her by storming in and threatening to set the house on fire.

J/K about the setting the house on fire but I would definetly like to see her convicted for vandalism of another persons property. I hate stupid people, obviously she is, because they believe they can do anything that they want and have no regret for doing it.

I HOPE THEY PUT HER ASS IN THE SLAMMER.

That's the pizza guys NSX. You can tell if you go to the site and view the full size image by the decal behind the front wheel. Hope he carried full coverage ins.

Opps... there are 3 full finger prints from the vandal's right hand above the wheel well. Gloves probably would have been a good idea.

[This message has been edited by OMEGA (edited 17 March 2003).]

I saw this car Saturday night. It made me sick to my stomach to think that someone could leash this much voilence on a car. I met the owner. I think his name was Kevin. Seemed like a really nice guy. He is only 23 and works for some internet company. I didn't get the whole scoop. All I know is that he just moved to Dallas from California. This occured in Irving. The only thing I can think is that he pissed off some other driver. It looks like they took a bat to it. They scratched profanities in the pant and removed the NSX emblem from the hood. I gave him my number and told him to call Susan over at Goodson. It was well over $11K in damage.

All I can say is that there are some really f*cked up people out there.

------------------
'91 Black/Black - XSNSX

My ex would be in a hole in the desert if she attacked my car.
smile.gif
Just kidding!

Mine instead took off w/ MYCOBRA.
smile.gif
(actually she was given the keys)

Ohh well she deserved it.(This is true)

LIFE IS GOOD!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Exactly why i'm not married to a psycho bitch anymore.

------------------
1996 NSX-T (red/tan)
1994 Mustang GT 5.0
2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

Girls and cars don't mix.

That is downright sad. i hope all her friends condemn her so she realizes what a stupid act of vandalism she commited. (I say this coz i bet she went off and gloated with her friends... usually girls support each other; but i hope this case is different)

...or if it is the pizza guy, maybe it was an upset customer "I ordered Super-Supreme, not a BBQ pizza *keys car*"
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 18 March 2003).]

There is no justification for this type of vandalism or attack. Whoever did this is a lawless, dangerous menace.
What will they do next time they are angry?
It is a matter of time before they have a run in with the police if they have not already.

c'mon guys, while no one 'deserves this', far far from it, there has to be a story here. looks like a classic relationship gone bad.

caught in the act infidelity? dumping gone bad? messing around with someone else's gfriend/wife? edited scene from "Office Space"?

anybody know the story???

So, was it a pizza guy or internet guy..there are two stories floating around here.

I heard there is a white NSX around the Georgia area I think that supposedly looks WORSE than this. The owner has like 300,000 miles on it, and beats the car down. Broken tail lights, dented in fenders, and all that. The guy bought the car NEW and is fairly wealthy too from what I understand. He just does not care. Sad actually.
frown.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)
2002 Honda S2000
1996 Acura Integra GSR
1990 Honda Accord EX
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

If you check the link I provided, you can see the the damage is ALL OVER the car. Not just the rear fender. It hurts to see a car like this.

I saw the big picture now and I must say the owner would have crashed the car very shortly anyways because of the bald Pirelli P6000 he was running on.

Back