• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Don't piss your girlfriend/wife off!

Originally posted by mason@tirerack:
I heard there is a white NSX around the Georgia area I think that supposedly looks WORSE than this. The owner has like 300,000 miles on it, and beats the car down. Broken tail lights, dented in fenders, and all that. The guy bought the car NEW and is fairly wealthy too from what I understand. He just does not care. Sad actually.
frown.gif

There's a guy here in Albuquerque (a State Senator and a doctor) who drives a red/black '91 that treats it like garbage. There's some dents on the car, the red paint is noticeably faded, and it's always dirty. I've pulled up to him twice in my NSX and tried to get a wave out of him and/or chat. Both times, he had his cell phone permanently attached to his ear and barely mustered a wave. He's fairly well-known to be an a-hole in the community here, but I find it sad that his car looks the way it does. It's embarrassing to the small NSX contingent here, actually.

Oh well, to each his own.

Originally posted by Viper Driver:
He's fairly well-known to be an a-hole in the community here, but I find it sad that his car looks the way it does. It's embarrassing to the small NSX contingent here, actually.

Oh well, to each his own.

LOL! Not known for being a good doctor or Senator, just for being the local "a-hole". LOL! That is just funny.
smile.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)
2002 Honda S2000
1996 Acura Integra GSR
1990 Honda Accord EX
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

I met the owner. He is a young guy, like 23. Kind of the quiet type. Didn't seem like the kind of guy that would be a provoke people. I wish I would've gotten the whole scoop. But he is an internet guy. He just moved here from California. I will check with Susan to see if he called her.

------------------
'91 Black/Black - XSNSX

This is one of the most hurtful images I have ever scene!
frown.gif
I can't stand to see an NSX in this shape. No matter what the guy did, the person who commited this shallow act should die and rot in hell!!!!! Poor poor NSX! It didn't do anything wrong
frown.gif

He works for 2by2.net, just like me
smile.gif
He's expanding one of our Dallas chapters out from Cali. That sticker says 2by2.net (I believe). Somebody probably got pissed because they joined 2by2 and couldn't make any money.

As far as I know, he used to be a 23 year old pizza delivery boy. From what my 2by2 Cali friends in Fla tell me about him, he can afford to fix it.

ouch.. if that is vandalism, it sure looks bad, but If I were an adjuster, I would be a bit suspicious.

Check out more photos at: http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=271559

based on the photos in the URL, the front nose is chipped and scratched, more like impact damage than vandalism, and right where it says F*&K, there is a big dent where the car hit while it was moving or by something moving (notice the angle of the side scratches). Inless the "ex girlfriend" hit the fat with a 12 inch diameter stick?

Back when I was a kid, I knew a lot of people when after an accident , vandalism appeared out of no where, and whamo- next week a new custom paint job.

If it was vandalism.. that really sucks. But in the end, thank goodness for insurance.

Wow i feel sorry for the owner of that vehicle. Must be heartbroken to see something like that. That actually happened to another nsx friend of mine a few years ago. It was so damaged that they had to total the car. Just something sad to see happen to a beautiful machine.

NSXer119: I'm over in the S.F. region, if you want to find out more about this internet co. you can contact me at [email protected]

I just put up a repost of this topic not knowing it was up already.. man that really sucks bad. And I myself live in the North Dallas area and baby the hell out of my MK2 MR2 and new LS1 TA.. I dont know what I would do if someone did that to one of my cars. I'm already anal as it gets when I park the car in a parking lot lol

------------------
2001 TA
1991 MR2
siggy1.jpg

Back