• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Double DIN blanks?

Has anyone aver seen a double din blank plate that actually screws to the factory slots? I am wanting to delete the factory readio but I don't want to attach anything to the center console like the R blank plate. Which looks like a tacky afterthought and is overpriced.

if you are going to place it behind the oem dash it's fairly easy to fab up a flat piece of abs to go back there. there's nothing that would ever be readily available as the nsx doesn't have standard iso mounting for the radio. even if you find a pre-made double din blank that iso mounts you'd need the SOS cage to mount it.

much cheaper to simply hot glue an abs plate to the rear of the oem console.

if you are going to place it behind the oem dash it's fairly easy to fab up a flat piece of abs to go back there. there's nothing that would ever be readily available as the nsx doesn't have standard iso mounting for the radio. even if you find a pre-made double din blank that iso mounts you'd need the SOS cage to mount it.

much cheaper to simply hot glue an abs plate to the rear of the oem console.

I want it reversible. So I am hesitant to glue anything to the console.

Back