• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Clean-Air HEPA System

HI Ben,

Great work again! Please tell me you can make this for RHD please. I'd like one in clearcoat CF please.

Fingers crossed

Regards, Paul

I am sorry. That would require a new mold, and I do not have a RHD NSX to cast off of. :(

Wow. Filling up fast.

5 spots left! I am going to close it once we hit 20. Don't miss out! :smile:

Thanks for the support everyone!

Ben

Ok Ben, Please put me down for a CF one. Thanks

Ok Ben, Please put me down for a CF one. Thanks

Thank you sir! 4 spots left! I think we will have this all locked up tomorrow, and start shipping next week. :)

I just want to make sure we include detailed instructions with each order. Parts are already being made.

Ben

Geez, I'm off Prime for a few days and all this maddness!

Ben I was personally expecting a phone call :biggrin: put me down for a CF version please.

so.....when's that diffuser going to be ready?!?

What's up man! Haven't seen you in awhile. Been pretty hectic over here. :)
I should have known you would want one! Adding you now.

Ben

Thank you sir! 4 spots left! I think we will have this all locked up tomorrow, and start shipping next week. :)

I just want to make sure we include detailed instructions with each order. Parts are already being made.

Ben

Just PM you.

Ben,
Is their a possibility that you will create a cowl that has no provisions for the wipers? I mean no molding for where the wiper motor would be or anything. That way the cowl would have a smooth line along the windsheild without the indentations for the wiper arms or provisions for the wiper motor. Don't know how much interest would be needed or if your existing mold could be altered.

Thanks!!

Ben,
Is their a possibility that you will create a cowl that has no provisions for the wipers? I mean no molding for where the wiper motor would be or anything. That way the cowl would have a smooth line along the windsheild without the indentations for the wiper arms or provisions for the wiper motor. Don't know how much interest would be needed or if your existing mold could be altered.

Thanks!!

Sorry, but I do not think we could recover the investment required on a new mold for what you are describing.

It's a nice idea, but I don't think we would sell enough to break even.

Ben

Ok guys, we are ready to start shipping these out next week. 2 sets or more per day will start shipping out, so I need to start getting the payments in. Because of the response, we are going to be vacuum bagging these parts! :) These things are going to look awesome!

I am giving priority according to the order on the list, but if I have not received payment from the you, I will ship to the next in line. So please make your payment at your earliest convenience. :)

I have started a reserve list for Prime members who still want to get in on this. No guarantees, but I will try to honor the special price for those on the reserve list AFTER I take care of the first group of participants. :)

As always, we prefer paypal payments, but have other options available.

Paypal payments can be made to:
[email protected]

Checks/Money orders:
Downforce
579 N Batavia St.
Orange, CA 92868

Credit cards orders please call:
(714)288-1630

$350 FRP
$500 CF
$25 Shipping (International please contact PM me)

Make sure to include your name, NSX Prime handle, and shipping address!

Thanks again for the support!

Ben

Last edited:
So basically what you telling me is that I have to cross my fingers and hope that the first 16 people don't pay right away and then I can get mine :wink:

.....hurry up people cause the money is burning in my pockets....

Well when I start shipping parts tomorrow, you might be the only one who has paid. :wink: Obviously, I would ship yours out if that were the case.

Once I receive payments, I will make a note of it on the list. :)

Ben

Back