• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Clean-Air HEPA System

It's done! I will begin final testing tomorrow, and hopefully provide some video clips to show how well this works. :smile:

The NSX does not have a cabin filter to guard against dust, dirt, leaves, etc.
Even a Honda Civic has one! :confused: If you are like to keep your interior super clean, this will definitely keep the inside cleaner longer, since dust isn't constantly coming in through your vents. You breathe cleaner air too! :biggrin:

100_3757.jpg

Cowl sitting over the filter system.

secret007.jpg

Filter seat.

100_3758.jpg

Closer view of the filter and cowl in place.

100_3762.jpg

Cowl off the vehicle.

dirty_air_filter1.jpg

An example of a filter after 30k miles.

Fitment:
Fit is perfect. I laid the cowl in place with one hand. It drops right into place.

System includes:
New front cowl (Carbon Fiber or FRP)
Filter seat
HEPA grade cabin filter

Prices:
$400 for the FRP version.
$550 for the Carbon Fiber version.

NSX Prime special:
$50 off for the first 20 buyers.

Priority list:

If everyone could PM me your shipping address, and which version you would like, I will start processing the orders. I will start requesting payment once I close this special.

1. FastraxTurbo - FRP PAID
2. jsottile - CF (no wiper holes) PAID
3. Bluethunder - FRP PAID
4. CANCEL - Will go to reserve list.
5. Fireballs2_NSX - Undecided
6. Omeganorm - FRP PAID
7. Juejaimen - FRP PAID
8. Roenick - Undecided
9. NSX PTY - FRP PAID
10. Commander - CF PAID
11. Carl Ramsey - FRP PAID
12. SSMS2000 - CF PAID
13. mmerical - CF
14. 91nsx85crx - Undecided
15. Gary W - CF PAID
16. USA1 - CF PAID
17. HondaArrArrr - CF PAID
18. Tamoske - CF
19. NSX_ooosh - FRP PAID
20. Viper Driver - CF PAID

Reserve list:

21. ARYNSX - CF
22. Like007 - CF
23. David NSX -CF
24. eddieNSX - FRP
25. FFFFanman - FRP
26. michl moto - CF
27. Racerxjling - CF
28. Cyan NSX - CF
29. NSX ROC - CF
30. zenkai - FRP
31. drmanny3 - CF
32. synergy004 - CF

"VrooM" gets the first kit since he was the winner of the guessing contest earlier. :wink:

Feel free to ask any questions. I think this is a really neat product at a very affordable price.

Ben

Last edited:
I'm in for one! Do we need to let you know if its carbon fiber right this minute?
Also, would you happen to have extra hardware to mount the item? I need to items to mount it with.

Last edited:
I personally don't need this system but after hearing TiDave whining and complaining all day at the last Track event about choking from the tire dust from the back of my car he should be joining this GB SOON......j/k

Thanks for getting this started guys! Looks like we are almost at 10 people already.

1. FastraxTurbo
2. Matt 337
3. Bluethunder
4. Kreh
5. Fireballs2_NSX
6. Omeganorm
7. Juejaimen
8. Roenick

2 spots left!

Last edited:
Thanks for getting this started guys! Looks like we are almost at 10 people already.

1. FastraxTurbo
2. Matt 337
3. Bluethunder
4. Kreh
5. Fireballs2_NSX
6. Omeganorm
7. Juejaimen
8. Roenick

2 spots left!

Ben.

What is the quality of your CF verson? I like to order one only if your CF similar to procaR CF. Thanks

Phuc'

Ben.

What is the quality of your CF verson? I like to order one only if your CF similar to procaR CF. Thanks

Phuc'

I think everyone on Prime would agree that the quality of our carbon fiber work is top notch!

I personally don't need this system but after hearing TiDave whining and complaining all day at the last Track event about choking from the tire dust from the back of my car he should be joining this GB SOON......j/k

No, it was the stink of your smack talk I was choking on! We all need a filter for that...Moderator give him an infraction point!!!!!

1. FastraxTurbo
2. Matt 337
3. Bluethunder
4. Kreh
5. Fireballs2_NSX
6. Omeganorm
7. Juejaimen
8. Roenick
9. NSX PTY
10. Commander
11. Carl Ramsey
12. SSMS2000
13. mmerical

I will extend this special to 20 people to give everyone a chance to get in on this.

If everyone could PM me your shipping address, and which version you would like, I will start processing the orders. I will start requesting payment once I close this special.

*Replacement filters will be in the $10-20 range. I am trying to keep it reasonably affordable, but we want to make sure the filter is well designed for this system.

I probably will offer free replacements with any future orders from Downforce, or something of that nature.

Ben

Last edited:
HI Ben,

Great work again! Please tell me you can make this for RHD please. I'd like one in clearcoat CF please.

Fingers crossed

Regards, Paul

Back