Drafty air vents

Question:
Is it normal to have a slight breeze coming through the vents when the Climate system is off when the car is moving? I also noticed that the temp valve conditions this light breeze even when the system is off.

Another question:
My AC doesn't work. I noticed that the freon is low(no bubbles in the sight gage). Does our ac system have a low pressure switch that disables the compressor when the freon is low? I hope that is the case since the compressor doesn't run when I engage the AC system.

------------------
'91 Black NSX
'87 Jumbo Jet :)

Is it normal to have a slight breeze coming through the vents when the Climate system is off when the car is moving? I also noticed that the temp valve conditions this light breeze even when the system is off.

Yes, this is normal. If you wish to prevent it, I believe pressing the "recirculate" button (the one with the curved arrow indicating airflow within the car rather than from outside) will make it stop. (Yes, even when the system is off.) However, this will prevent fresh air from circulating through the car, so you may see the windows start to fog up due to condensation.

Back