• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dragon Sneak Peek II

I will be at The Dragon by Friday night....what is everyone doing Friday and Saturday?

I will be at Fontana Village... So, if you guys want to meet up there on Saturday morning around 8:00 AM... You can caravan with the S2ks over. There are going to be 3 NSX owners in that group. If you need all the details check www.s2ki.com in the Dragonball Run forum... or look in earlier posts for the details to where we are staying... See you all there :D

Very nice Mirroredshades!
Looks like the Vette had it's hands full trying to keep up! ;)
Did you have your kiddo in the front seat?

Thanks for sharing the video.

Dewain27 said:
I will be at Fontana Village... So, if you guys want to meet up there on Saturday morning around 8:00 AM... You can caravan with the S2ks over. There are going to be 3 NSX owners in that group. If you need all the details check www.s2ki.com in the Dragonball Run forum... or look in earlier posts for the details to where we are staying... See you all there :D

I wish my NSX was coming with me....oh well...driving The Dragon in the S2K is still a blast!! :)

Mirroredshades said:
Okay. Anyone wondering if it's worth making the trip. Take a look at this. Make sure you have some dramamine handy.....

http://media.putfile.com/Corvettes-on-Dragon-Ben-Part-1

If you are the least bit prone to motion sickness, I highly suggest you bring something. Its not uncommon to find yourself on the side of the road sick as a dog. I speak from personal experience!:frown:

FYI - the weather around here is pretty bad today. They say there is a 90% chance of rain today and tomorrow.:frown: :frown: :frown:

east_cen_sat_440x297.jpg

So I met Dewain27 (nice to meet you by the way).....but who was driving this car that I saw this morning when I left? It was parked at a cabin at Fontana Village.

4477NSX_black_at_The_Dragon_4-21-06_.jpg

Dewain27 said:
Maybe we can get some of you interested in the Sierville, TN drive in June...

Did you mean Sevierville, TN?? If so, I am up for that! Might be able to scrap up another NSX possibly. Start a new thread with some details and we can hopefully get a small group together.

James

Jason and Dewain, it was good meeting both of you guys. Mitch, I can't believe you had time to snap a pic but didn't come up to say "hey". :biggrin:

I snapped a pic of the blue s2k's hood that you and Dewain signed.

Attachments

• DSC01978.JPG
    DSC01978.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 64
sjones said:
Jason and Dewain, it was good meeting both of you guys. Mitch, I can't believe you had time to snap a pic but didn't come up to say "hey". :biggrin:

I snapped a pic of the blue s2k's hood that you and Dewain signed.

LOL!! Well, it was early in the morning, so I did not know if anyone in there was awake. Plus I was not sure whose car it was. The one in your avatar has an '02 style front, so I did not think it was your car. :(

Back