• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

DRIVE ON JULY 8th

The San Diego Miata Club is hosting a joint drive for Miata owners and Solstice/Sky owners on July 8th. The run starts at 9am in Escondido, includes Deluz, Rice Canyon, Mesa Grande, 78 W to Highland Valley and back to Escondido with a stop in Temecula for lunch. If anyone is interested in joining this run get back to me and I will be happy to share more specifics.

Do it. Take the NSX. Don't let go kart buddy rock the NSX solo.

PM me some specifics please :biggrin:

I'm sorry that I didn't get back to this thread sooner so I'm going to post the info here in case anyone else wants to go on this drive:

Run with San Diego Roadsters

9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Jul 08, 2012
(Clubs & Organizations)
This will be a combined event with the San Diego Roadsters (Sky and Solstice).

Meet: Westfield Escondido Mall on the south east side at On the Border Restaurant

Time: 9 AM. Drivers meeting at 9:15. Depart: 9:30

The two clubs will drive some of northern San Diego county's and southern Riverside county's back roads. Lunch will be at Claim Jumpers in Temecula. The run will finish back at the Westfield Escondido Mall

POC: Neal Mills, [email protected], 858-536-1836

Just texted. Heading down from corona. What exit road to da Luz?
I'm sorry that I didn't get back to this thread sooner so I'm going to post the info here in case anyone else wants to go on this drive:

Run with San Diego Roadsters

9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Jul 08, 2012
(Clubs & Organizations)
This will be a combined event with the San Diego Roadsters (Sky and Solstice).

Meet: Westfield Escondido Mall on the south east side at On the Border Restaurant

Time: 9 AM. Drivers meeting at 9:15. Depart: 9:30

The two clubs will drive some of northern San Diego county's and southern Riverside county's back roads. Lunch will be at Claim Jumpers in Temecula. The run will finish back at the Westfield Escondido Mall

POC: Neal Mills, [email protected], 858-536-1836

Just texted. Heading down from corona. What exit road to da Luz?

I think I saw you heading the opposite direction on DeLuz ....... kept checking the rearview but you didn't turn around ------ you and a "red" car ??

Totally wanted to make this drive, but my hangover had other plans for today. Sorry everyone.

excuses excuses...we manned up to our hangovers! both my friend and I had two 24oz Gatorades in each car the whole way... he was pretty bad off without AC, to bad for him ;)

I think I saw you heading the opposite direction on DeLuz ....... kept checking the rearview but you didn't turn around ------ you and a "red" car ??

Yep that was us, would have turned around but we were already 3/4's of the way threw and the back 1/4 is the fastest ;) red car = Nissan 240SX or whats left of one...180SX conversion, Tomei 2.2L stoker motor and chargespeed widebody kit.

Back