• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Big Bear/Green Valley Lake on 8-24

I must have been asleep at the wheel here cuz I got this notice a long time ago and planned on responding immediately.

It's ok, as long as you're not a sleep at the wheel while on this drive.:tongue:

It would help a bunch if you would detail it before you waste your time washing it. I'm going to park right next to you JUST to make your car look like sh&t. :biggrin: I must have been asleep at the wheel here cuz I got this notice a long time ago and planned on responding immediately. Jill is actually off that day so YES we are coming. Mark, we can meet you going up the 15 if you want. JC, can I join the "MASH" unit with my new bionic knee?

Alan, you're a real peach! :biggrin: Yes, you're right, I should clay bar it and wax it and not just wash it and then use my Plexus and detail spray on it. This old age backache stuff sure puts a damper on me.

Last edited:
Sorry gang. I'm out. Issue with the motor and she won't be running by Sun. :(

1. LMR (Les & Irene)

2. Valhalla (JC & Pam) SoCal Mash Unit

3. Wirewizz (John & Maria)

4. 91 X (Mark)

5. mcano (Mario)

6. nsxnemo (Nemo)

7. Track Addict (Jonathan)

8. DFASTLANE (Don & July)

9. 9doors (Nick)

10. phryxis (Colin)

11. Kyras (Patty)

12. RYU (Regan) SoCal Mash Unit

13. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)

14. RQNSX (Ramon)

15. Bruce

16. frumpybumps (Scott)

17. GO KRT (Alan & Jill) SoCal Mash Unit

18. LaMar + Vic

Double batch of walnut brownies fresh out of the oven. I had to make sure they were good. Yep. :tongue:

Might not make it tomorrow... Still at work, tried to get out early but not looking good....

Never know though, still might make it.

Hope to see y'all mañana ....

I had a blast. It's always fun in the snaking turns when you're in the middle of the pack and you can see NSXs before you and behind you, dancing on the road.

Another fun drive on a beautiful day. Hope to see everyone at the Late Summer Beach BBQ in late September.

Thanks Les / JC / Patty (Grant says NSX runs are more fun than Miata runs cuz NSX has the "brownie lady") and everyone. Here's a short video I shot with my camera......http://youtu.be/vdqsW_wiKR4

Hey I know that black car! That guy is a jerk. Great run and all my thanks to everyone that helped put it on. You all make me proud to be an NSX owner and a Prime member Summer BBQ...I had better bring extra hot sauce this time for Les

Last edited:
I know that black car too, he is a jerk.:tongue:

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_01721.jpg

DSC_01731.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

Thanks for posting some pics Ken.

Bummed I missed it. Was up till 5am the night before so I could catch F1, decided to take a little nap before the drive and set a timer (should've set an actual alarm) and I didn't even hear it go off.

Bummed I missed it. Was up till 5am the night before so I could catch F1, decided to take a little nap before the drive and set a timer (should've set an actual alarm) and I didn't even hear it go off.

You should have just stayed up instead of napping or recorded F1 and watched later:wink:

See you at the BBQ

You should have just stayed up instead of napping or recorded F1 and watched later:wink:

See you at the BBQ

Yeah I was getting tired though and didn't want to be driving all day with 0 hours of sleep hah. And, this season I've caught most of the races live, which adds so much to the excitement of it all!

Lol. Thought this was this Sunday. I think my car has been down and I've missed the last 3 drives ��

Lol. Thought this was this Sunday. I think my car has been down and I've missed the last 3 drives ��

Like EVERYONE has said, you should have stayed with a supercharger.:rolleyes:

Back