• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Canepa C&C - March 14th

Guys I think I have mentioned this few times already and figured I'll start more formal thread. Initial plan is to meet at some convenient location on Sat morning and head to Canepa. Meeting time would probably be around six given it's around 1 1/2 hour drive. That with idea to get there by 8. Do c&c bits, talk cars and then tour their showrooms. I also wanted to confirm with them if they would be hosting open doors to their shop as well. This is equally if not more cooler place to see than cars they have in the showroom. After everything is done we can take I35 north all the way to Alice's to grab some food. Alternatively we can do Santa Cruz/Monterey for food then decide. This is open to suggestions anyways. I'll be going either way but please post here if you want to join too. Hope to see norcal nsx crew as well as meet new faces

Last edited:
Interesting trip. I'm a "possibly."

Here's quick review for those who are on the fence: http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/06/canepa-does-cars-and-coffee/

Canepa-Open-House-7105-copy.jpg

Quick update: it turns out there is winter hibernation when they don't run C&C until April.

Here's the note I've got: So mark your calendars: starting April 11th, Canepa Cars & Coffee will take place from 8am-Noon, and then the second Saturday of the month until October.

Last edited:
mochanges! Saw you drive by at Spa meet this morning and then never saw you again. THere were about 8 NSXs there.

I think I can, put me down as a "probably".

Since I'm approaching from the south, I'll probably meet y'all there and then tag along for food afterward.

Thanks for the invite, Roman!

I think I can, put me down as a "probably".

Since I'm approaching from the south, I'll probably meet y'all there and then tag along for food afterward.

Thanks for the invite, Roman!
Yeah I think it would make sense as looks like rest of the group is either at north bay, sf or east bay. Feel free to invite other local nsx owners I haven't met yet.

And for others: we would have to decide on meeting time/location towards the end of the month I guess. But looks like somewhere at 92/280 would be convenient for everyone.

I would invite some others, but unfortunately any time I see an NSX locally, the driver is from the SF bay area.

My bike friend might come, he has a Ducati with lots of that black-woven-fabric-reinforced plastic stuff on it. :)

Who all is planning to show up right at/after 8?

I'm going to bring my daughter along and then go check out the Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival afterward, so I'll probably duck out well before noon, won't be along for food.

Who all is planning to show up right at/after 8?

I'm going to bring my daughter along and then go check out the Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Festival afterward, so I'll probably duck out well before noon, won't be along for food.
Jean, I think we'll target to be there by eight. I'll be down to go see bikes if nobody else shows up for a drive.

Let's start the list below. With meeting point at Canada Rd at 280/92 intersection.

1. solidol

Last edited:
Ok, plans changed, I'm in! [emoji3]

Where & when?
Rob, are you taking 580/92? If so let's meet at 92/280 and then head south. I'm planning to be there before 7 just to have enough time to get to Canepa by 8.

I'll post exact location once I get to gmaps on pc.

Rob, are you taking 580/92? If so let's meet at 92/280 and then head south. I'm planning to be there before 7 just to have enough time to get to Canepa by 8.

I'll post exact location once I get to gmaps on pc.
'Before 7am'? I can meet you at 92/280 but what's the imperative to be there so early?

Here's meeting point. Heading west on 92 just past 280 there is Canada Rd (left at the first light)

Time: 7am

Rob, early mostly because less cars on the road. Be there by 8. Take twisties back to Alice place and head north. To be back by noon or so.

472512e3fceced3b5d8097a718a7fdb5.jpg

Last edited:
Back