• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Castaic Lake on July 28th

Gregory, thanks for stopping by. Good to see you again. If your buddy plans to come along and is not on Prime, could you supply us with his name, if he is bringing anyone with him and if he is joining us for breakfast? Thanks.
JC, please add my buddy to the list. Thanks!! (Brandon and Jennifer, brunch)

20 cars and we are still 2 weeks out? This is going to be a full on NSX party. Oh, sorry Nick and Patty. No offense.

Last edited:
<del>I'm in...put me down as in on the buffet too. Still waiting to find out if I will have a passenger.</del>

- - - Updated - - -

OK, I'm still in...and I have a passenger (Valerie).

But neither of us will be staying for the buffet.

Last edited:
Dave & Susan would like to join you and do the breakfast. We have not had the NSX long and this would be our 1st meet.

Brunch...

Really wanted to get the clutch fixed before the drive but it looks like it won't happen :frown:
I'd still love to join but I don't want to look like an ass showing up in non-nsx :tongue:

Last edited:
Really wanted to get the clutch fixed before the drive but it looks like it won't happen :frown:
I'd still love to join but I don't want to look like an ass showing up with non-nsx :tongue:

Backups to the NSX have always been welcome.:wink:

Well, this sucks...
Take me off the list Les...not going to be able to make it.
Can't get my tires I need to make the trip safely from Arizona until Monday...

I will make one of the other get together's out that way in August since I will be at Nicks for at least a month.

Echoing Coz here. This sucks. Things going sideways out here in the IE. Patty & I can't make it tomorrow either. Hope to make the next one.

Echoing Coz here. This sucks. Things going sideways out here in the IE. Patty & I can't make it tomorrow either. Hope to make the next one.

Sorry to hear that you, Jim and speedyB will be missing out on this one. Maybe it will help keep my first time passenger from having a panic attack without all of us going at a "lighter pace"

At least there's Sears Point next weekend :wink:

Back