• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Castaic Lake on July 28th

The drive was great, didn't get pulled over this time :D Thanks Les and JC for organizing it!

Last edited:
Another fun drive with the SoCal group. Here are a couple of pics near Castaic Lake.

CastaicLakeDrive002_zps15f78deb.jpg

CastaicLakeDrive003_zpsa8b11457.jpg

Hey Track Addict, Jonathan! What happened to you?

- - - Updated - - -

We sure lucked out with great weather. When this drive was posted I thought, ugh, it's going to be so hot up there. It turned out really nice and I wasn't cooking with my top out. Fun roads!

Thank you, Les and JC! Thank you! If it weren't for you guys all this fun would not happen. I sure do appreciate you guys!

Gorgeous day to break in my new tires--so fun with the old and new friends--thank you les and jc for making it happen--your organized drives never cease to amaze--mahalo!

He called saying he could not find the meeting spot and was at the corner of Foothill and Osborne. I told him to wait there as we would be headed that way soon. When we got there he was not there so I called but got his voice mail and left a message that we were there but could not find him and to call back. I called a couple more times but never heard from him.:confused:

forgot camera....

Attachments

• IMG_20130728_075453_063.jpg
    IMG_20130728_075453_063.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20130728_075916_904.jpg
    IMG_20130728_075916_904.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20130728_100238_455.jpg
    IMG_20130728_100238_455.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I couldn't make it

BUT

I did win 1st place at Main Street America car show that same day in Seaport Village. Competed in "foreign 1972-2013" against 5 Ferraris, Pantera, BMW, Porsche............... There were almost 400 cars at this event :biggrin:

Attachments

• 63040_10201517344926323_1108482098_n.jpg
    63040_10201517344926323_1108482098_n.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 204
He called saying he could not find the meeting spot and was at the corner of Foothill and Osborne. I told him to wait there as we would be headed that way soon. When we got there he was not there so I called but got his voice mail and left a message that we were there but could not find him and to call back. I called a couple more times but never heard from him.:confused:

Sorry Patty, I called Les and he told me to wait where I was (Corner of Foothill and Osbourne) for everyone and just catch the train of NSXs as you were all coming by. Apparently there was a large misunderstanding because I waited for almost an hour for everyone. My passenger and I were pretty upset about missing the drive and just decided to go home after that.

I guess I'll catch the next one. :rolleyes:

Who waits an hour and no call? Something isn't adding up. But who cares lol. Still a good drive I heard I missed. I missed this so everyone else could enjoy the views and sounds without gasping for air, getting burning eyes or going def from my turbo set up :p

Who waits an hour and no call? Something isn't adding up. But who cares lol. Still a good drive I heard I missed. I missed this so everyone else could enjoy the views and sounds without gasping for air, getting burning eyes or going def from my turbo set up :p

Who said I didn't call? There were lots of "Just getting ready to leave." "we're on our way" and more missed calls. Just sad that I missed out on this very fun drive.

Who said I didn't call? There were lots of "Just getting ready to leave." "we're on our way" and more missed calls. Just sad that I missed out on this very fun drive.

Bummer all around, Jonathan. We missed you! I also wanted to meet your passenger. :)

- - - Updated - - -

BUT

I did win 1st place at Main Street America car show that same day in Seaport Village. Competed in "foreign 1972-2013" against 5 Ferraris, Pantera, BMW, Porsche............... There were almost 400 cars at this event :biggrin:

That is perfect, Alan!! I love that you beat that competition.

^^^ that's pretty sweet looking :)

Back