• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Castaic Lake on July 28th

LMR

Legendary Member
For our next drive we will be going to Castaic Lake, taking The Long Way:biggrin: It will be on Sunday July 28th and we'll have lunch after the drive. We will be meeting in the Lake View Terrace area with location and time to follow soon.

Post if you can go and we'll add you to the list. Please post with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

UPDATE
We will be meeting at the Sunland Park & Recreation Center at 8651 Foothill Blvd San Fernando Valley 91040, at 7:00 and leaving promptly at 7:30. Get gas before you come to the meeting spot, there will not be time once you get there. There is a 76 gas station across the street so that would be a good place to fill up.

We will also be stopping for brunch after the drive. Marie Callender's in Valencia is giving us the bar. It's an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet (I can just picture Hugo's eyes bugging out right now) and it includes coffee, OJ or Champagne. The price is $16.49 per adult and children under 12 only pay $8.49. Please edit your posts to let us know who plans on joining us for breakfast so that I can give the restaurant a head count on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Brunch
2. Valhalla (JC) Brunch
3. BlackRacerX (LaMar & ?)
4. NSX 888 (David & Hua) Brunch
5. Mike2la (Mike & Angela)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. MrHugo (Hugo) Brunch
8. NSX3tek (Chris & Michelle)
9. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
10. RYU (Regan & ?) Brunch
11. Greg-TT (Gregory) Brunch
12. nsxnemo (Nemo & ?) Brunch
13. Coz (Jim) Brunch
14. Track Addict (Jonathan & Sami) Brunch
15. Blood Stone (David) Brunch
16. 9doors (Nick) Brunch
17. Speedy Bitch (Patty) Brunch
18. Heartbeat (George & ?) Brunch
19. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
20. Brandon & Jennifer Brunch
21. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley) Brunch
22. Mark G (Mark)
23. akira3d (Eric & Valerie)
24. phryxis (Colin & ?) Brunch

Last edited:
For our next drive we will be going to Castaic Lake, taking The Long Way:biggrin: It will be on Sunday July 28th and we'll have lunch after the drive. We will be meeting in the Lake View Terrace area with location and time to follow soon.

Post if you can go and we'll add you to the list. Please post with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. BlacRacerX (LaMar & TDB)
4. NSX 888 (David & Hua
5. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. Mr. Hugo (Hugo) with his new setup

This is going to be fun.

Wow, this is a new route.
Thanks Les- oh Master of the So Cal Canyon Run!:cool:
Hopefully I'll be done with the remodeling on time (as discussed in pm:biggrin:)

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. BlacRacerX (LaMar & TDB)
4. NSX 888 (David & Hua
5. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. Mr. Hugo (Hugo) with his new setup
8. Chris+Michelle

yikes just one week after I move... might be exhausted from unpacking but count Carol and I in

will i get lost again if I go?

because I always get lost...

only if you promise not to drive like a grandpa this time ;)

I'm going to implement a rule we discussed on the last drive thread that if you post more than once on a drive thread you have to go. You're on the list now!!!!

[/Quote]only if you promise not to drive like a grandpa this time ;)[/QUOTE]

Child please! When will they learn that youth and enthusiasm are no match for experience and treachery, young whippersnappers. Better bring a bed roll and compass.

Last edited:
Regan, I have an extra GPS since I bought a newer one. Should I lend it to you for the drive? :biggrin:

Might be out that way myself Les.
Scheduled to go to Nicks shop in Vista around the 28th-29th. for 3 weeks
Might try and make the drive with you all before heading to Nicks.
Please post the route when you can so I can see if it's possible on E85...

Last edited:
Yup, mapped it out. Plenty of E-85 for the trip.
Add me to the list !

Oh crap.. a bunch of oldies on this list. We'll be going SLOOOOOW for sure.

You'll only be going slow if you get behind Jason, that is if he goes.

Back