• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Mt Baldy via GMR with a "twist" on 8-25

8/18 is NOT good for me either but 8/11 would be PERFECT!!!! 8/24 would also work for me. Why are the runs always on Sunday ?

^^^ cause Jc can't call in sick on Saturdays lol. I personally lie Saturdays so Sunday can just be a relax day. Ill roll either day I suppose, I need to make an appearance sometime hahaha

18th is good but need to bring other ride.
25th also works but need to take off right after the drive (no brunch)

Why are the runs always on Sunday ?

Because JC, my good friend and partner in crime (helps me with these drives) works on Saturdays.

OK, I'll pose a question here. It seems like a lot of you are not able to make the 25th. If we, hypothetically, changed the date up to 18th, would more of you be able to make the drive? Would those that can make the 25th, still make the 18th? Not sure what to do but throwing options out. Please post or PM and let us know. We'd like to have the best attendance and make as many people as happy as possible. Thanks in advance.

I will not be in town the weekend of the 18th. I'll be a Laguna Seca. :smile: First time. Old Vintage race cars?

We have not change the date to the 18th, just checking if it would be better for the masses is all. So just post what will work best for you and we will go from there.

Depends on if my car is done breaking. Just put in new motor mounts, starter, alternator, ignition switch, clutch, clutch master/slave, and now just waiting on the transmission to arrive from SOS. If the car is all good then add me to the list. Wife wont be attending as she will be 6 months pregnant and doesn't want to get sick.

Depends on if my car is done breaking. Just put in new motor mounts, starter, alternator, ignition switch, clutch, clutch master/slave, and now just waiting on the transmission to arrive from SOS. If the car is all good then add me to the list. Wife wont be attending as she will be 6 months pregnant and doesn't want to get sick.

You will have to let us know if the car is done in time, which day or if either day will work and if you will be having breakfast.

The 25th would be better for me and I will be having breakfast provided it is finished and nothing new pops up haha.

I should still be here and could do the 18th or the 25th.
Breakfast too.

UPDATE

Drive will be on the 25th as originally planned so we need everyone who is going to post if you have a passenger and are having breakfast if you haven't already.

Be sure to click on the link on the first post to get your breakfast pass. If you have a passenger use the link for 2 so do don't have to do it twice.

Last edited:
I am in for the 25th, picked up the car today and only need to get it aligned which I have plenty of time between now and then. So add Brian and Hannah to the list with breakfast. Thanks, cant wait to see you all again.

Last edited:
got confirmation on my +1 (Flo). Both in for breakfast too.

Of all the drives, the GMR makes me the sickest when I drive myself. I'm really looking forward to seeing your hilarious wife, Flo, again, but I worry about her feeling green. I'll be at the back of the pack. Or at least I'll take some anti-barf pills before the drive, this time, and not during it.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE

Drive will be on the 25th as originally planned so we need everyone who is going to post if you have a passenger and are having breakfast if you haven't already.

Be sure to click on the link on the first post to get your breakfast pass. If you have a passenger use the link for 2 so do don't have to do it twice.

I have purchased my breakfast online and printed out my Invoice. It's going in the NSX right now so I don't forget it.

I will be at the back of the pack this time, I dont want to make my wife sick again.

I'll be back there with you. First drive my wife will be on in over a year. But she will have her cameras so that is a good thing!

Back