• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Mt Baldy via GMR with a "twist" on 8-25

When you pulled up in the Mac I was like when did they start making body kits for the NSX like that. Great run and thank you all for posting pics as my wife gets sick if she looks at a camera on the drives.

It was a fun drive. The lift was about as long as the drive lol. But I had a good time. And for the record I made it b4 7:30 lol

Kyras, I felt little awkward bringing a funny looking nsx (according to Les :wink:) to the drive but I'm glad I came out to play.
My nsx won't be ready for September South Coast Acura meet so I can bring the mac again. We can def. go for a ride and all I want for return is some nutty brownie :wink:

Awesome! Thank you!

I think I'd feel awkward bringing that to an NSX meet too. I'd be worried that the NSX owners would leave drool on my car and I wouldn't want to have to hand out drool bibs.

When you pulled up in the Mac I was like when did they start making body kits for the NSX like that.
Haha, but no thanks for mac body kit on my nsx. No disrespect for others with body kits but IMHO, nsx is just too perfect/beautiful to mess with... unless functional AND has purpose.

Back