• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Mt Baldy via GMR with a "twist" on 8-25

LMR

Legendary Member
Last fall Irene found this offer that includes a chair lift ride to top of Mt Baldy and an all you can eat breakfast at the Top of the Notch lodge. We took the NSX because I knew the BEST way to Mt Baldy is GMR. After we ate we were able to see some of the best views in SoCal by taking a short walk. One direction toward the ocean and the other toward the desert. On the way back down the lift we agreed that we should make this into a drive since we have done GMR as a group a few times already and everyone seems to have fun on it. This is normally $35.00 for the lift ride and all you can eat beakfast but was able to get a special rate of $19.00 per person.

The drive will be on Sunday the 25th and we'll be meeting at the usual spot, the parking lot of In-N-Out at 1261 Lone Hill Ave in Glendora 91741 at 7:00 am and leaving at 7:30. Get gas before coming to meeting spot!!!!!!!!!

So if you can go post and I will put you on the list. As always include your name and the name of your passenger if you have one. Post if you are going on the lift with breakfast also.

Here is the link to get the pass for the lift and breakfast. Read and follow all instructions.

Hikers Breakfast for 1
http://www.shopbaldy.com/TO-Detail.lasso?id=654&loc=100

Hikers Breakfast for 2
http://www.shopbaldy.com/TO-Detail.lasso?id=621&loc=100

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Breakfast
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam) Breakfast
3. Track Addict (Jonathan & Sami) Breakfast
4. nsxnemo (Nemo & ?) Breakfast
5. LMisko (Louis)
6. jfsa82 (John) Breakfast
7. Kyras (Patty) Breakfast
8. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley) Breakfast
9. SuperSonic (Jason & Nicole) Breakfast
10. Greg-TT (Gregory)
11. Heartbeat (George & Daina) Breakfast
12. Coz (Jim) Breakfast
13. Mark G (Mark & Flo) Breakfast
14. GO KRT (Alan & Samantha) Breakfast
15. g3driver (Erik)
16. Rope (Brian & Hannah) Breakfast
17. Vega$ NSX (Bryan) Breakfast
18. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Alea) Breakfast
19. E-man ( E-man & Maureen) Breakfast
20. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Kyle) Breakfast
21. Armando92131 (Arman & Tanner) Breakfast

Last edited:
Doh! Sounds fabulous, but I have to drop my wife off at the airport @10:00am. SpeedyB is out as well. She won't be driving until Sept.

Would love to join since I missed the last drive but... I'm not sure if I can make it back to OC by 10AM. I gotta plane to catch :(

Its been waaaay too long since I have been on one of these drives, work has finally slowed down and I can finally make it again. Count me in Les, (John and Diana w/ breakfast). Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new members of the NSX fam.

This is a week before I head out of town so I am not sure I will be able to make it, but I'd love to check out that view. Consider me as tentative for the drive + breakfast.

Les, I want to go but need to be at John Wayne at 2PM. I'll be able to make that, right?

Patty. Yes, lift and breakfast.

Les, I want to go but need to be at John Wayne at 2PM. I'll be able to make that, right?

Yes, just leave after breakfast.

I know what you mean. Or maybe "I don't know" what you mean. I've been trying to find the answer to life as well.

You read my mind. The meaning of life is the search for the meaning of life.

Last edited:
Adrian, your just a hater.....,,so is jc

OK, I'll pose a question here. It seems like a lot of you are not able to make the 25th. If we, hypothetically, changed the date up to 18th, would more of you be able to make the drive? Would those that can make the 25th, still make the 18th? Not sure what to do but throwing options out. Please post or PM and let us know. We'd like to have the best attendance and make as many people as happy as possible. Thanks in advance.

Can do the 18th w/MR2. NSX doesn't move until she gets StarShield on the 21st.

Back