• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Driver (left) side Window Regulator Motor (used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a used regulator that I purchased a while back with intentions of upgrading it with the window kit available here on prime. I've been going through my items in the garage and found it, still in the box that it was originally shipped in from one of the members here on prime. I had purchased brand new regulators and had totally forgotten about this one! When purchased I was told that it operated just fine so I'm assuming condition is "as stated by previous owner". Please understand that I cannot guarantee this item because I'm going of what this person said. I still have his information on the actual return address on this box. I'm asking $150obo + shipping (if paying via paypal please ad the fee or send as gift). I've described this item to the best of my ability so please ask any & all questions prior to purchase. I'll be listing other items as well, as I come across them in the garage.

image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back