• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving Ambition Heads North.

Hi Guys,
We are racing at SIR (sorry I'm an old timer) for the SCCA Double National Memorial Day weekend May 29-31. We should have all the new aero parts ready for testing. Please come out and visit or drop me an email if you have any questions. [email protected] Cheers, Shad

oh cool Shad, so the whole team is coming up?? was the date really 29-31, which is Sat, Sun and Monday?? Would like to hang out a little bit, and hopefully learn something from the Pro's.

oh cool Shad, so the whole team is coming up?? Would like to hang out a little bit, and hopefully learn something from the Pro's. Most importantly, meeting Kip the legend :) What about the test and tune day on the 28th??

I'm not sure if you guys know, the track had been repaved a little, which T2 and T3b is a lot nicer than when you guys up here @nsxpo 08. If you excuse my slow and rusty driving, here's what i recorded last month.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMLGkogDlzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMLGkogDlzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rusty driving, my ass!!! that was great. I've watched it several times now and it will really help for this weekend, so thanks for posting. Your driving is great. Really consistant and smooth. Maybe if it's raining I should let you drive:):)

Ferrand... Your exit at turn one can be tighter now that the entrance into turn 2 is wider. you are still using the same lines as the old track. with the blind hump gone on turn one entrance you can keep the hammer down and actually hit 145mph at the exit of turn 1.:biggrin: Don let me run the track by myself 2 weeks after is was paved for one hour. Entrance to turn 2 can be done at 70+. Just giving you a hard time. One day I will pass your a$$

Ferrand... Your exit at turn one can be tighter now that the entrance into turn 2 is wider. you are still using the same lines as the old track. with the blind hump gone on turn one entrance you can keep the hammer down and actually hit 145mph at the exit of turn 1.:biggrin: Don let me run the track by myself 2 weeks after is was paved for one hour. Entrance to turn 2 can be done at 70+. Just giving you a hard time. One day I will pass your a$$

You got me, I believed it for 2 seconds. I had the gas pedal all the way down but admittedly, i was braking a little early as that was my first session with my new tranny....

DA and Kip, thanks for the kind words, please ignore what Jfowler said :) Let me know if there's anyway to get a pit pass on Monday.

Ok, nsx owners in the NW, what's with all of you? The fastest nsx in N.America came to our local track and nobody wants to give the team a little welcome for their "attack" here??

Shad and Kip, I'm sorry I most likely will be stucked at work that day, but I'm looking forward to see you guys at the track on Monday.

Back