• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drove Home My NSX

After a lengthy search, during which this site was invaluable, I finally drove my 01 NSX silverstone home from CT last Tuesday. What an incredible automobile that I honestly cannot believe I finally own. All my life I had been a Porsche fan, however, I have owned 3 cars prior to the NSX all of which were Honda CRXs (I still have 2). So the logical progression was the NSX and after spending some time on this site it ultimately became the obvious choice. Needless to say I am thrilled with my purchase and enjoy every minute I spend driving the car. I am having some difficulties getting my pictures uploaded, they seem to be too large. So I will attempt to post pictures of my NSX and maybe the CRXs later.

Thanks again to everyone on this site for your assistance and input.

Welcome and congraulations! I have an 01 as well, as I see you've already begun the long road to endless enjoyment. Silverstone is a beautiful color. What is the mileage? Get those pics up so we can all see :biggrin:

Thanks! The car has 66K on it, it is in nice shape, plus I had the timing belt and water pump replaced, the seller paid for another $1,500 of major service, so mechanically the car should be good as new.

Thus, far I love the car. In fact today was a good day. I have had the car for one week and today I parked it in the downtown parking lot to go to a client’s. When I returned there was something on my dash, I thought man a ticket, but instead it was a female's business card that said "Your car is stunning. Wow!" Then I got inside my car and there was a note that said "Hey Baby I Love Your Car!" with a smiley face and a lipstick kiss. So I am really loving this car.

Looking forward to meeting some other NSX owners in the East. I will try to get my pictures to be less KBs so I can post them.

kamikazi4you said:
Then I got inside my car and there was a note that said "Hey Baby I Love Your Car!" with a smiley face and a lipstick kiss. QUOTE]

What? There was a note INSIDE your car?????? Didn't you lock it? It sounds like Fatal Attraction to me....:biggrin: :biggrin:

kamikazi4you said:
Then I got inside my car and there was a note that said "Hey Baby I Love Your Car!" with a smiley face and a lipstick kiss. So I am really loving this car.

Hmm...stalker? :confused:

Congrats on your first stalker!!! :biggrin:

I see your point regarding the potential stalker. However, I had the top off and it appeared they simply dropped the note into my car. It did not phase me at all and in fact seemed quite logical given I already had a note on my windshield.

It doesn't get any better than a silverstone NSX :biggrin: Nice to meet another fellow owner.

Congrats and have fun with it. Sounds like you already are.......Steve

PS I did not get a stalker with my car. Is that an option??????? :biggrin:

Last edited:
kamikazi4you said:
I see your point regarding the potential stalker. However, I had the top off and it appeared they simply dropped the note into my car. It did not phase me at all and in fact seemed quite logical given I already had a note on my windshield.

Call those numbers!! :biggrin:

I call BS. Post pics of your car and the business card and note.:biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats on your car. I remember my first drive home in one.:redface:

I will gladly post pictures of my most excellent automobile as soon as I figure out how to get a picture that is only 97KBs or whatever the maximum file size is. Any suggestions??? I am keeping the business card and note, thinking of starting a collection, maybe framing them with a picture of my NSX. I can post pictures of both, the lipstick kiss note takes the cake. Did I say, that I love this car!!

Last edited:
So here are pictures of my NSX and one of the notes I found on the car. I did not post the business card as it obviously had personal information on it. Sorry for the delay, I was out of town this past week.

Thus far I can only say this car is unbelievable in every aspect. When I returned on Saturday I could not wait to take it for a spin.

Also, can anyone recommend a good service tech in the Baltimore/Washington area. I live approximately 1 hour west of both.

Thanks!

Attachments

• NSX Small.JPG
    NSX Small.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Note W Kiss.JPG
    Note W Kiss.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 256
AndyNSX said:
It doesn't get any better than a silverstone NSX :biggrin: Nice to meet another fellow owner.
unless of course, you are talking about Sebring silver:biggrin: :tongue:

congrats on the new NSX!!!

Those look like a guy's lips:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JK - congrats.

why did you go with a NSX instead of a 911?

kamikazi4you said:
So here are pictures of my NSX and one of the notes I found on the car.

:wink: The note is from his wife:biggrin: jk,lol!

I too have a couple crazies who follow me...kinda' scary, hmm maybe this should be a new thread

Too bad that there's no address below the note/kiss or is there one? Please post it. :D

Congrats again on the car. I remember early on when I only had my '91 I was propositioned by two girls at the same time while trying to take a little nap in my car during a trip back from Chicago. It was strange....you never know what you will really do unless it actually happens to you. Needless to say I got out of there, QUICKLY!!

Congrats on your purchase.
Seems that you have picked the right car for your area :smile:
Things like that never happen to me, although I have guys coming up to me asking questions about the car.

kamikazi4you said:
So here are pictures of my NSX and one of the notes I found on the car. I did not post the business card as it obviously had personal information on it. Sorry for the delay, I was out of town this past week.

Thus far I can only say this car is unbelievable in every aspect. When I returned on Saturday I could not wait to take it for a spin.

Also, can anyone recommend a good service tech in the Baltimore/Washington area. I live approximately 1 hour west of both.

Thanks!

wow!

Back