• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno Day after RDX injectors!

A few people I track with wanted to see the dyno for my car after the RDX injectors. I finally got it on the dyno and have time to post the results here.

Thank you for looking!

Glad to see this posting, I am in process of purchasing the RDX upgrade myself. I had a CTSC before & am now going back into a stock NSX & I am not thrilled about losing the torque that the supercharger gave me waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy down low. But you were pulling rear-wheel TQ readings of 160lb/ft at 1700 rpm which is great. Not really a stump-puller but still don't need high revs & clutch slippage to get moving (ie my Lotus Esprit) either. I have read every post I could on this ProSpeed RDX upgrade & from what it appears, everyone is universally please. Looking forward to installing myself now.

Thanks for the posting!

What are your impressions on driveability? I'd suspect it feels like a more linear torque curve (at least based on your graphs) which is actually what makes it enjoyable to drive around town. I've ordered a set for myself so I'm pretty stoked to see how it compares to driveability of CTSC (which felt like driving a small fast-revving V8). Thanks for the posting though, seems like more folks are giving this a try

I am very impressed with the mod in general. I don't drive my car alot on the road, but the drivability is great and the power is linear and you will be very happy.

Back