• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno Day, May 18

Hey,

I'm putting together a small dyno day, and all of you guys are more than welcome to test out the power that your NSXs are putting to the wheel. Here's the info:

Date: Saturday, May 18th
Time: 10:00 am
Place: Performance Technical Center in Elk Grove Village (off Higgins Rd; 5 min. from Woodfield mall)
Cost: $60 or $65 (based on # of cars dynoing) for 2 Dyno Pulls

We'll all be meeting up at Woodfield Mall at 9:30ish and will cruise to PTC together (will post more details on this later).

So far we have a few C5 Corvettes, BMWs, and Supras. Please post here if you plan on going so I can let PTC know # of cars dynoing.

Thanks.

-Awais

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe. - Not Bone Stock :D

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

Yeah put me down. But I'd like to get it dynoed in the morning if possible as I have engagement during that afternoon/evening. Do yout hink that's possible? i'd hate to be selfish so let me know if that's not possible.

Originally posted by ak:
Yeah put me down. But I'd like to get it dynoed in the morning if possible as I have engagement during that afternoon/evening. Do yout hink that's possible? i'd hate to be selfish so let me know if that's not possible.
It's definitely possible. I'll put your car as the first car to be dynoed. See you at Woodfield Mall on May 18th.
smile.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe. - Not Bone Stock :D

Date's coming up quick. Anyone else wanna join in the fun?

------------------

2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

[This message has been edited by O-Ace (edited 05 May 2002).]

I'll go for sure, but my turbo crx probably wont be ready to be dyno'ed by that time. I'm converting it to obd1 so its a wiring puzzle right now.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Originally posted by true:
I'll go for sure, but my turbo crx probably wont be ready to be dyno'ed by that time. I'm converting it to obd1 so its a wiring puzzle right now.

No prob. You're more than welcome to join us and check out the other rides. See ya there.

------------------

FYI, we will be meeting by the Sears parking lot at Woodfield mall. Look for a QuickSilver C5 pictured in Sig.
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ak:
now you are making me nervous
biggrin.gif
See you there!
ak, unfortunately I won't have the Nitrous in by the dyno day so your test drive won't be as much fun
biggrin.gif

------------------

I can wait for the ride swap till next time
wink.gif
But then this might be better to lure you into the NSX community
smile.gif
Less power difference
wink.gif

What time does this last until and how long does two dyno pulls take? I have some friends who are interested. Not sure if I'd put mine on the dyno yet. I'm busy from 11:30am-2pm, so I could either make it early or late.

Ag, come in early. We're meeting at Woodfield mall at 9:30 am...and will cruise to PTC together. Dyno starts at 10:00 am and ak's NSX will be the first on the dyno. Two runs take about 10-15 min., that includes getting ur car hooked up on the dyno and running it two times through the power band. Hope you can make it.

ak, I'll have the Nitrous within 2 weeks, so we can hook up later on if you want that "other" test drive, lol

------------------

I always hate to say this, but I'll be there if it's not raining. I'm curious to see what my NSX is putting down. My friend will bring his SC'd 911.

Kenric

Ag, I don't think its supposed to rain. Cloudy, yes...but no rain. I hope to see you there!

------------------

Just checked the weather and seems Partly Cloudly is right. Nice and cool...that's better for us!(although i'm sure it'll get corrected...) AG, do show up...more NSX the better.

As of right now, I am planning on attending. I would like to dyno early if possible, is there a sequence set up yet? My friend also needs to dyno early on Saturday. I believe Ak's NSX is already first right? I just don't want it to seem like us NSX'ers show up, go early/first and then leave. If anything, I'll be at Woodfield at 9:30am.

Kenric

I'm scrambling trying to get my car ready...i really wanted to dyno it. I can't do it unless i can burn a new chip for my ECU. I ran out of chips...arg. I'm going to try and find an electronics store to pickup a blank 27C256 eprom on the way or in the area tomorow. Anyone have any ideas of a good electronics store in the area (not radio shack..they dont carry them).

Back