• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DYNO MEET $50 3 pulls with air fuel!!!!!!

who wants to come and see my Acura CL put down more HP than your average NSX:tongue:, I'm having a DYNO meet in Beltsville MD at Infinite Speed and performance, 3 pulls with air fuel for $50 (normally $75) FEB Friday the 13th 5PM untill we are done so no excuses, just mention my shop (Asian Imports) and you will get the discount, here is the address
ISP Racing
10780 Hanna St. H1
Beltsville, MD 20705
www.ISPracing.com

who wants to come and see my Acura CL put down more HP than your average NSX:tongue:, I'm having a DYNO meet in Beltsville MD at Infinite Speed and performance, 3 pulls with air fuel for $50 (normally $75) FEB Friday the 13th 5PM untill we are done so no excuses, just mention my shop (Asian Imports) and you will get the discount, here is the address
ISP Racing
10780 Hanna St. H1
Beltsville, MD 20705
www.ISPracing.com

Do they have a all wheel dyno?

Bryan

Curtis,

I am not sure if I can make it, but if I can I will bring my RL out:biggrin:, 5:00 PM to Beltsville, MD migth be too much traffic for me.

If you guys cant come at 5 then come after traffic, we will be there all night untill we get done, so no excuses :biggrin:,

ISP Racing
10780 Hanna St. H1
Beltsville, MD 20705
www.ISPracing.com

Do I win a door prize if my Honda prelude makes more power then your nsx and cl combined :biggrin:

Do I win a door prize if my Honda prelude makes more power then your nsx and cl combined :biggrin:

you better be making close to 700whp, which you probably are you punk:tongue:

1. Curtis CL
2. Lance TL
3. Manny VQ
4. 02CLNOS
5. MaxOnJuice
6. SpoolinsPOON
7. James NSX
8. abuckfifd (maybe)
9. DrewQ35
10. Taffari Legend
11. Speedy turbo civic