• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$50 Dyno Runs. 3 pulls, air temp & air fuel.

If anyone is looking for a dyno of their nsx let me know.

3 runs with air temp, air fuel & print out for 50$. (nsx prime member price only) :biggrin: Other shops, charge extra for boost preasure or air/fuel. For you FI guys, boost manifold preasure is free.

We have a 65 inch plasma tv to display your readings on... so we can all gock with out fighting to see the little ity bitty screen.

All major maintaince done at our shop gets a before and after dyno free of charge ( once again, nsx prime member ONLY ) :biggrin:

Our dyno is the EXACT same setup as Comptech and Autowave's. We are one of the small elite handful of shops in California that has the Dyno Dynamics setup in California.

its the 450 Dyno Dynamics 2WD (Eddie Current Loading).

You can reach me at

Speed Oracle Performance Garage

661-251-SOPG (7674)
26516 Ruether Ave 211
Santa Clarita CA

dont come any cheaper than that. :eek:

very affordable deals on timing belts and valve adjustments to boot. if you find any place for cheaper, we'll beat it by 5%. We only use OEM HONDA oil filters, water pumps, timing belts, no aftermarket parts.

CRX on the dyno, NSX getting Timing belt and valve adjustment done.
shop1.jpg

shop2.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal! Why not set up a special "Dyno Day" with other NSX prime members? I'm thinkin free Hot dogs, drinks, and hot girls. . . what do you think?

nsx dyno day is a good suggestion, i'll keep that in mind.

it would be nice if we can just take up a whole flank of the parking lot and have a nsx show down. If someone is down for a Saturday/Sunday meet, i would be ok with it. Free food and drinks.

local members here in Valencia aka Simon, Gene and Steve im sure would show up

For the mean time, the offer is out there. If anyone needs their car dynoed or worked on for less than an arm and a leg labour with quick turn around (work 14 hour days ), give me a ring.

Last edited:
Matt, Steve, let me know when you go and i'll do my car at the same time.......

How about on a Saturday, say around noon time.

So for now, let's plan on 2/17/07 @ 12:00 Noon. That should give people time to get there after the PAG meet.

That will give us time to spread the word around (and give Robert time to put together a catered feast that's fit for royalty :biggrin: )

1. nsx1 / Steve

Sounds good.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the straps need to be on the back of the car to keep it from going forward versus backwards? (the way it looks now)

are we gonna caravan up or just meet there

You might want to start an OC caravan signup. I'll probably skip PAG if we do it on a saturday as i'm in up in LA already, not too far from the 405 and 5, so I myself could probably meet up with you guys on your way up, or there. Whichever is easier.

Are we definitively scheduled for the 17th of this month?

The group even is setup for Saturday the 17th. Saturday. Most people want to have Sundays off to go to Church or just kick back.

But for those of you who would like to drop by on the 18th. Give me a call at 661 251 7674 and make an appointment. I'll come in on Sunday for appointments.

Just a side note, any of you can drive up here any time by yourself and get your car dynoed :wink:

Also i'll have a nsx on the lift doing the timing belt and cam seals with the valve cover off, so if any of you want to look at the internals its there.

I have a hand full of OEM Honda oil filters on hand so if someone needs oil changed i can do that also.

Anytime, as for the straps, the 2 roller design wedges the wheels in so the only the force you need to apply is downwards as opposed to front or back.

There is a tracktion bar there; what you do is tie one end of the straps to the dyno platform, from there it goes over the control arms and downwards on the tracktion bar. This way you apply downward force which allows you to avoid wheels slip all togeather and also gives you the nessary force to keep the wheels in the groves regardless of HP output. Short of the strapps snapping and your making so much power that it out rotates the rollers, you wont get enough lift with the tracktion bar in place to clear your wheels. You will also apply the hand brakes for FWD cars or for RWD you put wheel stoppers on the front wheels.

The setup time is greatly shortened with the 2 roller tracktion bar config.

technically you can dyno a medium HP a car with out even strapping it down since the weight of the car keeps it in there. so i was told by DD. :confused:

Last edited:
This is great! I just moved out to the valley a couple months ago and was hoping to find a shop out here to work on my car! I'm pretty certain I can make it out there on Saturday, and am also in for an oil change :)

-Josh

sounds good.

bring the oil if you have something special you want to use and cant get it from walmart. :wink:

I'll be in at 10am so you guys can get some breakfast and role up and we'll start the runs whenever.

My Credit card machine is down again, so bring cash or cut a check. :smile:

Make sure your cars in good running condition.

Dynoing does put stress on the car so please make sure it is runnning in tip top condition. Make sure there are no broken CV jonts spitting grease. if you car has an over heating problem or any problems that need to be address, please take care of it before putting it on the dyno or at least let me know so i can make an assesment as to if the car is dyno worthy.

Damn I want to go:mad: but my car is in the shop getting fixed and I won’t get it back till Monday. Kind of hard to Dyno a car that doesn’t run…:redface: :biggrin:

My friend was wondering if he could come as well and get his Sl500 dynoed. Hes dying to see how much hp hes puttin down. Hes put alot of money into his car.. He would pay extra im assuming?

Let me know if he can go

Thanks

Ron, is it possible for you to do my oil change before I run my car on the dyno, if I get there a little early of course? I'll be using Royal Purple this time. I need 5 quarts right?

Thanks, Simo

Back