• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

early vin# 1994 Brooklands Green Nsx JH4NA1155RT000010

early vin# 1994 Brooklands Green Nsx

I am looking at buying an early vin#(000010) Brooklands green car and it has a black roof.According to the web site it looks as if maybe only the first 20 cars were built witha black roof?Can anyone please verify this info for me?E mail is [email protected]

Thanks for the reply and assistance for help.I had Acura of Palm Beach check out the car and besides needing the 30k service ,water pump and timing belt(because of age)the only thing the car needed was the left drive shaft seal.I gave the go ahead for purchase and they will be shipping the car to Nalley Acura here in Atlanta to get the above serviced and repaired before I take to the road.I am so excited I can hardly sleep!!!!!!Everyone on this web site has been super helpful and I look forward to corresponding with more of you after I take delivery.Now I just have to find a way to part with my 1993 mr2 which I have owned since day one and is in flawless condition.I know I am gonna cry when I see it go!!!!!!thanks again and I will keep you posted..........Rob

Back