• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

eBay - '95 with 173k miles JH4NA118XST000391

Last edited:
I emailed him through Ebay to wish him luck selling his car. He seems like a good guy. Said it was his fifth NSX but he has an investment opportunity he could not pass up. I thought someone would have jumped all over this one. It's the price of a used civic.

I still wonder why someone who buys an nsx for 23,500 4 months ago, spends another 5k for service and 3500 for wheels, etc. for a total investment of $32k and then is willing to let it go for only $19k. At a minimum, why not put the stock wheels back on and sell those new wheels separately?

I still wonder why someone who buys an nsx for 23,500 4 months ago, spends another 5k for service and 3500 for wheels, etc. for a total investment of $32k and then is willing to let it go for only $19k. At a minimum, why not put the stock wheels back on and sell those new wheels separately?

I guess you could say that it falls into the "to good to be true" category. But then the auction looks real, the guy responded to my email, he's got feedback...all of which makes it seem legit. Is there anyone in that area of Florida that can go and take a look at the car? If it runs well and my wife would let me I'd almost think about getting it as a daily driver but I think she's get the nice NSX in the divorce:biggrin:

I planned on taking a look at this car this coming week (for myself of course :tongue:). With that said, I may not get it because I am trying to sell my car. So whatever info I find I will post so that it hopefully goes to a prime member.

Maybe they sold the stock wheels. I am guessing that in this case the profits to be gained from the investment opportunity the person is wanting to invest in by selling the NSX will be much greater than the loss they are taking on the car.

Maybe they sold the stock wheels. I am guessing that in this case the profits to be gained from the investment opportunity the person is wanting to invest in by selling the NSX will be much greater than the loss they are taking on the car.

Perhaps. But it's not passing my sniff test.

I realize the mileage is high but a 19k '95 without a "story" is unlikely even in a depressed market. Especially with purported up to date servicing.

Last edited:

I think the service was done prior to him purchasing the car and he just has receipts to prove it. He's just trying to sweeten the deal by mentioning that and trying to make it seem like he spent the money. In the previous ads for this car it says that the WP/TB was replaced and car has a full service history to go with it.

I definitely think it's a good deal and if I had extra cash laying around it would be in my garage next to my current NSX. This way I can drive the wheels off it and keep my current one parked :biggrin: or maybe a his and her set :rolleyes: I wouldn't care if she drove this 95 LOL

Last edited:
And the spare in backwards

And in a couple of the pictures, the badge on the nose is inverted. And what's the deal with the CD changer on the floor of the trunk as opposed to the side, where the gaping holes in the carpet for the mounting bracket are showing?

It's easy to criticize, I suppose. Fun too.

Last edited:
Back