• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EBAY Modular wheeels Any good?

There is a wheel company selling wheels for NSX made by modular wheels Inc. a Forged wheel for 600 for set! any experience with these? Thanks

include a link in your message would help... If you are talking about the wheels they also "made" for Ferrari ( with a fake yellow prancing horse caps) then I believed they weren't the right offset nor size... 19 is way too big for nsx fronts.

For the price, I doubt that it is forged at all. If you noticed it, some of its posting claim that it's a 3pcs wheel, anyone who have "time" to look at the picture will see that it's a one piece wheel with fake nuts to emsemble the 3 pcs look.

I believed the wheel looks good, just that it won't work with nsx.

Last edited:
DrVolkl said:
You get what you pay for.

...or as one of my Marketing professors years ago used to say "Two conditions exist in a capitalistic market; you get what you pay for or less than what you pay for." I think it was a wordy way of saying "if it sounds too good to be true...."

In this case - forged wheels - the entire set - sounds too good to be true.

Evo's are good for the money... I had them for a while.. I'm sure if you look in my past posts you can find a pic of them on my car. #1 they are heavy.. My car felt ALOT slower with them on. I really noticed a difference when I put the stock wheels back on after having the EVO's on for 8 months or so. Make sure you get the proper spacers. I had the crappy ones that didnt self center. and get an alighnment done after you get the wheels. 275 30 19's in the rear arent cheap!

Kevin

I looked into these wheels b4. Even though they look nice, they aren't 3 pc nor are they are forged. If you order them, make sure they have 19x8 for the fronts.

actually a buddie of mines has those on his gs400. I was suprised on the looks of the wheels. It is a nice daily rim i would say. Hes had it for more then a year without any problems what so ever... Oh forgot to mention the lip sizes are not bad either.

Back