• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Edmonton Fall 2011 get together - everyone - ideas...

Boyz, we haven't gotten together with all the new cars and owners in town.
Lets get some ideas and make a plan.
I know the weather has been bad in the evenings but....
I am planning to be at white oaks tonite for 7 for sure, weather pending....
The address is about 123a St and 137 Ave in the parking lot there by the A&W, The Second Cup and Boston Pizza.

There was talk about a bbq at Westside Acura.
Marty, whats the story on that?

Mark with his white is in town Aug 21

Albert with his yellow is back in a week.

I meet Marius with his Yellow and Blue this week.

We got so many new guys, lets do it.

Trev

So far the 21st is open on my calendar.
I can't make it tonight (Aug 12th) at White Oaks, sorry.,

Maybe Ray.K would like to meet up with us?

When we all get together... a cruise must also happen! As fun as admiring 10+ NSX's in one parking lot is, cruising around the city with a pack of NSX's would be incredible. As Trev said, I'll be back in town on the 21st and every second weekend after that. More then likely heading out to Sylvan the weekend of the 21st though...

Suggest you don't delay too long as it will be winter soon.
Snow any day now I reckon
Tell my cousin Allan Jack to stop detailing and go drive his NSX

Jim

Suggest you don't delay too long as it will be winter soon.
Snow any day now I reckon
Tell my cousin Allan Jack to stop detailing and go drive his NSX

Jim

Wash your mouth with soap. Don't ever drop the S-bomb during the summer... you should be hung for such blaspheme.

I'm still available tomorrow. It is suppose to be very nice so a short meet at least would be fun. Should we try to meet at our usual place, Victoria Golf course?

A meet latter in September would be ok as well.

Dan

Did this happen? If not, any new dates planned??

Okay guys... i was saying to trevor last time we met that I might want to do a meet at westside acura. I was thinking about moving all our used cars and letting us park in our lot. I talked to my boss and he wanted to make it bigger, like a general car meet, but our nsx's could park together...

so like an WEST SIDE ACURA CAR MEET.. everyones invited.. exotics, acuras, s2000s, imports, classic, everyone!

what are your thoughts... i was thinkin sept long weekend.. but that might to cutting it to close.. sept 4th. if we wanted to make it big we should plan and set up a date.

We will rent a bbq from special event rentals...

whoes in? thoughts?

Okay guys... i was saying to trevor last time we met that I might want to do a meet at westside acura. I was thinking about moving all our used cars and letting us park in our lot. I talked to my boss and he wanted to make it bigger, like a general car meet, but our nsx's could park together...

so like an WEST SIDE ACURA CAR MEET.. everyones invited.. exotics, acuras, s2000s, imports, classic, everyone!

what are your thoughts... i was thinkin sept long weekend.. but that might to cutting it to close.. sept 4th. if we wanted to make it big we should plan and set up a date.

We will rent a bbq from special event rentals...

whoes in? thoughts?
Marty,
great idea!
if the date is right I can bring both the S2000 and NSX.
this coming weekend is the long weekend...you may want to consider another as people try to get away.
I am going to try and bring my car in for an alignment this week. If you are around, we can talk more about it.

Back