• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Edmonton Sighting Red on a flatbed

Today near Westmount mall.
I saw a red NSX on a flatbed.

Serious front end damange, Windshield and busted up bad. May have had roof piller damage, but it was hard to tell as there was a tarp over the roof.

After market wheels (I think)

Who's is this? Is this the salvage unit from Sask?

^^Nope, it definitely WAS NOT the car from Sask.

The Sask car is an axle away from taking it for a rip around the block. Still trying to find seat belts and a passenger side axle. It's coming along nicely.

Wasn't me, Ed, Dan, Dave Mc, nore Kevin!
Trev

Last edited:
^^Nope, it definitely WAS NOT the car from Sask.

The Sask car is an axle away from taking it for a rip around the block. Still trying to find seat belts and a passenger side axle. It's coming along nicely.

How much do you have into it?

Ryan, hows things? Where are you and what's happening with you?

Dan

I was in Jasper last weekend for my brother's wedding and in and out of Edmonton all week. I'm writing this from Calgary right now. It's been a little hectic.

I'm back in Edmonton next weekend, we should definately grab something to eat and cruise around!

I was in Jasper last weekend for my brother's wedding and in and out of Edmonton all week. I'm writing this from Calgary right now. It's been a little hectic.

I'm back in Edmonton next weekend, we should definately grab something to eat and cruise around!

Sounds good. Call when in town and we'll get a few folks together.
Dan

Back