• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Emule and Ayrton Senne riding a NSX at Suzuka

gheba_nsx said:
Ops, sorry David, noticed this post only now!

I confused... :p I have the Best Motoring NSX VHS that I bought at Dali years ago... I wish I had it on DVD too! :redface:

Hi

Which VHS is it? I have a few BM NSX things on my pc. Maybe you could find them somewhere too? :)

Regards

martin said:
Hi

Is it any advantage to do that or is it just "his way"?

It does not look like a "smooth" thing to do. I know ofcourse that Ayrton Senna is one of the greatest. It just seems odd to me.

Regards

It is his way. Like I said to many of my student/client. Don't get too fixated on being smooth. It is good for beginner, but for advance drivers, do whatever you need to go fast. Ayrton with his unique application with pedals, and Michael with no so smooth steering input. Everybody got their own way.

Andrie Hartanto said:
It is his way. Like I said to many of my student/client. Don't get too fixated on being smooth. It is good for beginner, but for advance drivers, do whatever you need to go fast. Ayrton with his unique application with pedals, and Michael with no so smooth steering input. Everybody got their own way.

I read that Senna developed this technique to increase rear downforce. Apparently, the exhaust gases would increase efficiency of the diffuser. Not sure if that's true though.

Back