• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Endless 6 Pot Brakes and coilovers - new

I ordered a set of Endless 6 Pot Brakes and Zeal B6 coilovers. Timing isn't right so I have to hold off on these items. They are all brand new. The brakes are blue and come with both sides. If your local to the bay they can be picked up.

Asking $3735 shipped.

Also have Zeal Function B6's that need to go. $2300 shipped.

Brake Info....
6 POT Mini Endless Safety Braking System Inch-Up Kit 1 Street Compound Acura NSX 91-01.

6 POT Mini Endless Safety Braking System
Our direct, bolt-on, full-frontal Endless 6 POT Mini Safety Braking Systems are the ultimate in stopping power. Our powerfully constructed, 2-piece, forged aluminum calipers with an alumite finish weigh under 6 lbs. and are available in different colors. All systems are produced for specific vehicles and include Endless calipers x 2, Endless teflon-coated, stainless-steel brake lines x 2, Endless brake pads (street or circuit compound optional) x 2, ZEAL Straight-6 slotted disc rotors (Brake Kit uses factory OEM rotors) x 2, and the necessary brackets and adaptors for fitment. The 6 POT Mini caliper includes staggered pistons of equal diameter to the standard Endless 6 POT caliper and is recommended for smaller vehicles.

----------------------------------------------------------
B6 Coilover Info
91+ NSX. 10Kg/mm Street.
Our easy-to-read and use, 6-Way Piston Valve Shock (PVS) Dial mechanism adjusts the rebound/compression force with its Piston Valve Shock Technology, Level 1 being the softest and Level 6 being the stiffest. Dial can be turned either direction infinitely. Our lightweight, Aluminum Rigid upper mount with rubber bushing decreases noise level and eliminates vibration through absorption. (Strut-type uses Pillow Ball camber adjustable upper mounts for direct feel of suspension motion while helping to decrease piston rod tension). Rubber dust boots protect piston shaft against debris and other forms of damage to help increase life. ID60 Basic Spring (Street or Hard rates) maintains stroke and ensures a "seated" fit with upper and lower portions processed to a flat cut. Our new and improved lightweight, single, monotube-type, chromoly-coated, steel-type shell casing Shock Absorber with a very large piston for direct feeling and steering response now also includes a DIV Free Piston inducing more pressure inside the shock and causing less on the spring enabling more responsive movement and a softer, smoother, more natural feel. DIV Free Piston also separates nitrogen gas and oil within chamber for increased life. Driving feel and circuit times have improved. The Adjustable Shock-Stroke System is a separate, adjustable lower cup/bracket used for height adjustability which eliminates problem of sacrificing stroke and altering spring tension. Spin the mechanism over the threaded shock casing up to lower (and down to raise) vehicle height. All Zeal Function Series systems include this height-adjustable system.

Attachments

• R6kit.jpg
    R6kit.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,039
  • b6s.jpg
    b6s.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,213
Ok guys these are still sitting around. I've dropped the price to $3200.00 shipped in continental US for the Brakes and $1850.00 shipped for the coils. It's now ending the end of the year and I gotta get ready for xmas. Sales tax will apply to california residents. You can will call these in the Bay area if up here. PM me serious inquiries only. Losing money on this deal so my loss is your gain.

hi, just want to know if your endless kit is still here forsale?\
if so give me your number i am interested
thx
Rocky

Back