• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enkei RP03s just installed on my 03 F. Red

Here are some more pics taken outside my aunts house. Wish I could have snapped some beside my uncles 458 but he was out and no one drives his car lol
f4281a78.jpg

6503f630.jpg

b33d3b96.jpg

Last edited:
Just keep whoring bud, I like what I'm seeing. :cool: Any plans to black out the rear valance insert?

Post the image link from photibucket not the URL link.

Ha! yea, I love this car though. That would be the only thing I would change. :smile:
+3 Butter, your car is on its way to be a really nice sweet ass NSX, but please paint that rear back to oem black. Right now, that's the only thing I HATE about your car.:tongue:

now you know why i didnt take any pictures from the back? ;)

once he gets a rear diffuser he'll black the supposed to be blacked out areas back to oem goodness sean says.

my neighborhood stopped completely to a crawl thanks to seans car; amongst the Toronto NSX crowd, seans nsx is definitely a looker.

Ha! yea, I love this car though. That would be the only thing I would change. :smile:

+3 Butter, your car is on its way to be a really nice sweet ass NSX, but please paint that rear back to oem black. Right now, that's the only thing I HATE about your car.

Last edited:
+3 Butter, your car is on its way to be a really nice sweet ass NSX, but please paint that rear back to oem black. Right now, that's the only thing I HATE about your car.:tongue:

lol..I actually went out of my way to insist on it being body color. Now that I think of it though since I'm considering the R-wing and hood I might have to insist on the return of the black :D

now you know why i didnt take any pictures from the back? ;)

once he gets a rear diffuser he'll black the supposed to be blacked out areas back to oem goodness sean says.

my neighborhood stopped completely to a crawl thanks to seans car; amongst the Toronto NSX crown, seans nsx is definitely a looker.

Oh yes and the diffuser. Thanks for thumbs up dude!

Do you have the photobucket app?

Yeah I do. I hit the "i" button once I access the picture from the "My Album" tab and pic option 2 "Direct" and paste that on the thread entry.

When you hit "i", you should pick the last option on the bottom. "image code"

2 windows beneath "direct".

Just plasti dip your rear diffuser areas, it will be quicker. It's supposed to give that bottom piece a floating effect.

Rather have it painted when I get the diffuser. Looks proper and plus will likely paint that "floating piece" black as well to "mesh" with the diffuser.

+2 on the plasti-dip, you will love it and even if you do not - just peel it off!

everyone is right you need to fix the rear ASAP other than that your car looks great

+2 on the plasti-dip, you will love it and even if you do not - just peel it off!

But if it starts peeling off it''ll look like a__. There's more maintenance involved with plasti dip...will have to think about it. I like the body color on the whole of the rear valence as it stands now. Will definitely change once I get the diffuser and R wing:)

Now here is a man with no fear of commitment! Haha

Back