• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enthusiast vehicle for 16 year old???

:eek: I was not expecting so many replies!!!

Everyone has a different approach to evolve their children. I started to work at a young age which I regret to this day. I was so focused on saving enough to purchase my first car (which I still have), I missed my teenage years:frown: I should have been more focused on education and enjoying my youth. Instead, I was worrying about how many hours I could work in a week.

I will not allow my son to work during the school year. He has the rest of his adult life to work. His primary focus is education and to enjoy his youth. My son is in the top 10% of his class with taking several honors and AP courses. As a reward, I will purchase him an enthusiast vehicle.

The question is, which enthusiast vehicle???

Please keep the suggestions coming:smile:

Sounds like your son has a good head on his sholders, how about a 3000GT VR-4? Woks great in 4 seasons, can get one in good shape for 14g's, not crazy fast where he can get in too much trouble, and looks a lot better then the Galant VR-4 :biggrin:

Back