• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ERZ cars, anyone know them?

anyone bought something from them? They have a couple of NSX in their yard.

I bought a cable reel a while ago and still didn't get anything.

Anyone ever had good experience with them?

thanks a lot

puma

I just bought an arm rest console from them last week. The person i talked to was Joe, who sent the item c.o.d. I wasn't impressed by the service but got what I was looking for and the condition was as expected. You got to call him and hound him to get him to ship it..so it was a stereotypically expected buying experience from a salvage yard. After he said he would ship it..Joe actually shipped it a week and a half later when I called him for a follow-up and a tracking number.

hope that helps..

Rick:)

Ordered a A/C compresor with them, which they promptly shipped to europe, no problem, quiet fast, expected part/quality.
That one died after a short while (clutch went), and i ordered another one with them, which took longer to arive, and was ready for the bin, coz it had water in it.
I made from 2, 1, which worked in the end, but never saw any money back or anything, though i told them the part was no good.

I never went after it, coz it is pointless on such a distance.

Mich

I have had several good experiences with them. It's not a real big operation with a lot of counter people. Joe Toth, the fellow I dealt with, has pulled my fat from the fire more than once.

I've had good and bad. Some things arrived in a couple of days. One part took three and a half months, so I finally canceled that order. This was after he twice told me it had shipped. Some of the parts I got were in great shape. Other parts had stripped threads. You just have to accept that you're getting used parts, and they may not arrive anytime soon. On the upside, if you're OK with that, you can save a lot of money.

I recommend them...

I just purchased a $2000+ (dealer retail) electrical part (EPS Power Unit) from them for $400. Joe Toth shipped it out that same afternoon and I received it today, two days later. I would say this business offers a great service at a substantial savings over dealer retail.

Last edited:
ERZ specializes in NSX parts and fixed up NSXes, along with other high-end cars.

Yeah well you guys better be careful when you get something shipped from him.

He sent me a cable reel about 1 1/2 month ago, i still didn't receive anything and he doesn't want to give me back my money or send me an other one.

He sent it via regular mail so he doesn't have a tracking number. He says it's my fault because i didn't send enough money for shipping...

comon now, he could have at least told me that shipping would have cost more and if he shipped it with only that much, he couldn't get any insurrance. He never told me that. I even asked him if it was enough and he said yes.

But now he says it's my fault.

I know most of you had good experience with him but i'll never do business with him again.

I just lost 60$

puma

Back