• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Esprit NSX

Has anyone here seen or heard of the Esprit NSX. I am talking about the white NA1 which made an appearance in a Best Motoring International DVD : FUJI FAST was the title of the DVD, and the car itself appeared on their Togue Showdown segment.

Does anyone know anything more about this car? Even pictures would be appreciated.

Not NA1 though:
prodrive2.jpg

I have seen that one before. I think thats their most recent car. The one Im looking for info on had no logos or anything in particular to distinguish itself as an Esprit car. It had a kit on it though... brain cant make smart right now.

After work I suppose ill take a screenshot of it and post it, see if anyone can recognize it. Its personally the nicest NSX setup ive seen, and I would like to do something similar one day. :smile:

I have a BMI dvd with the Esprit not doing so well... got easily beaten by a Route KS.

Seen another clip of the one above in isolation... has around 380bhp and weighs a little over 1050kg, so must be pretty damn quick!

Does anyone sell their bits?

Last edited:
The particular car you are talkking about is an NA1 originally AT converted to manual by Espirit. That vid is somewhat old...maybe 2 years or so.

YES, thats the one... but are there anymore pictures or information on the specs of the car?
I'd have to rewatch that segment. There wasn't anything extreme about that ride though. I think the drivetrain was mostly stock. maybe some suspension mods and body work.

that was what I thought made it so attractive. It was mildly tuned and didnt take away from the looks or its everyday drivability.

Has anyone here seen or heard of the Esprit NSX. I am talking about the white NA1 which made an appearance in a Best Motoring International DVD : FUJI FAST was the title of the DVD, and the car itself appeared on their Togue Showdown segment.

Does anyone know anything more about this car? Even pictures would be appreciated.

If I remember correctly, it was a white NA1 that was originally an Automajic.

Touge battle between several Evos and the Esprit NSX. The battle outcome was like a 100th of a second between the Mines Evo and the 'street tuned' Esprit NSX.

There is also an Esprit NSX (yellow) in the the VTEC battles at 10000RPM BMI vid.

PM me if you would like the Fuji vid...... :wink:

Back