• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Euro Headlight Washers

Am I the only one who likes the look of the tiny yet "cute" black headlight washers that come on the Euro NSX?

3586879106_27774b3a8c_o.jpg

3614313599_22c4e48af7_b.jpg

Is there anywhere I can find them in the US?

I know sounds stupid but I like the looks -A LOT- .... I wouldn't even make a hole, i would just let it be there for the looks for a little, then remove if it bothers me ...... hahhaa

anyone?

Oscar

Nigel is a big fan of these too, and been trying to source the complete working kit. Personally I dont like the headlight wash and my NSX being JDM doesnt have them thankfully. The Headlight wash has a slightly different water tank, also has a second pump and seperate switch on the dash to make it work.

I had them removed from my car when I did my 02 conversion. Looks like a small horn but still better than the ones on Supra.

Some Europe owners don't like them and remove them. I don't like them because they're black and not color-matched like the windshield ones. So I've painted them red. I've never ever used them on purpuse. :)

Yep...you're the only one.. :biggrin:

E=oscar_driver;1217098]Am I the only one who likes the look of the tiny yet "cute" black headlight washers that come on the Euro NSX?

3586879106_27774b3a8c_o.jpg

3614313599_22c4e48af7_b.jpg

Is there anywhere I can find them in the US?

I know sounds stupid but I like the looks -A LOT- .... I wouldn't even make a hole, i would just let it be there for the looks for a little, then remove if it bothers me ...... hahhaa

anyone?

Oscar[/QUOTE]

Back