Exhaust sounds

Hello all!

Ive read up on the exhaust section in the websites contents, and after reading all the different opinions on what some people rated the sounds of exhaust, all of them have different opnions on them. Well, Im looking for an exhaust that will give my car a sort of high pitched sound. Which exhaust should I get for that? Please help!

GruppeM V2 exhaust is what you want. It is higher pitched and sharper sounding than all the others I've heard. When I passed my brother at full throttle recently, he said it sounded almost like a high reving Japanese motorcycle but with a slightly lower pitch.

You might also want to look at the Taitec center-exit exhaust that Science of Speed (http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/SoS_TAITEC_family/JGTC_Center_Exhaust/) offers. I have the Comptech exhaust and love it (especially the fact that I can go into stealth mode easily). However, I was driving behind Chris Wilson's Taitec-equipped NSX the other day, and even though I was in the same gear and going the same speed/RPM as him most of the way, I would have sworn that he was at twice the RPM from the sound. If you don't mind attracting attention, I would recommend it. However, I think you may need to remove the lower valence of your bumper to install it.

Aaron

Originally posted by BB:
GruppeM V2 exhaust is what you want. It is higher pitched and sharper sounding than all the others I've heard. When I passed my brother at full throttle recently, he said it sounded almost like a high reving Japanese motorcycle but with a slightly lower pitch.

Have to agree on this one. Very refined high pitch sounding exhaust. You won't be dissapointed.

Back