• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust System

Anyone have any suggestions for an exhaust system that would provide a slightly louder and sexier sound?
2001 NSX-T

Last edited:
I would check out sound clips on YouTube, I have comptech and really like the sound

I have an ARC and a ARK. The ARC Ti is the only exhaust I truly love on the car (of those I have heard). Mine has ZERO drone although it looks a bit different from the one pictured. It's not free to your point, although $4600 sounds high. You can get one for less and probably 2k used.

Sadly mine is bent (came with the car and must have backed into a curb). It will be costing me about $1k to repair. I bought an older ARK but the drone is pretty bad and it's much much louder. I find the ARC to be the perfect balance. I can listen to the radio comfortably until I stomp on it. With the ARK, it's loud all the time...

That said: to each there own. I want to hear the Endura Lite and the Pride in person. I agree with the other comment, YouTube yields no justice...

Without doubt The Taitec GT Lightweight. Best money I ever spent - a Very exotic/howly sound. Everyone loves it. Had plenty of people say they are envious to have a car sound like that. About $1200.

Sound clips on YouTube would not do the justice, you have to listen in person.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, is that for sale? I am looking for one too. Oh wait, is it for Integra?

It's for the nsx. Sorry the ARC exhaust is not for sale.
Out of all the exhaust I have, The ARC is my favorite.

It weights only 9 lbs

the other exhaust I have used are
Taitec gt103 inconel

ksp engineering

revolution

and the hks sports exhaust
8910Picture_198.jpg

Last edited:
I have owned an arc titanium and looked at several in person and have NEVER seen tips like that. That is a rare find.

I have the ARC titanium and the Taitec GTLW, and I much prefer the Taitec over the ARC in terms of sound. The ARC is rather quiet, and too low-pitched. While it sounds nice and refined, it really doesn't fit the personality of the NSX. The Taitec, on the other hand, sounds absolutely wonderful. Even my neighbours agree.

It's for the nsx. Sorry the ARC exhaust is not for sale.
Out of all the exhaust I have, The ARC is my favorite.

It weights only 9 lbs

the other exhaust I have used are
Taitec gt102 inconel

I bought Joseph's old Taitec GT-102. I love the sound. It's slightly louder than stock, but zero drone unlike the GTLW. I don't think they make the GT-102 anymore though. Weight is 34 lbs, so not the lightest (if that's a big deal to you).

Back