• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic car rally/show Sarasota Feb 17-19

I'm headed to all these events and was wondering who might like to hook up to view the cars coming in on Saturday morning (early and grab breakfast on the circle) and/or on Sunday for the rally. It can get to be a 'bit of fun'.

http://www.sarasotaexoticcarfest.com/

remind us when it gets closer i havent been to one in awhile so I am down for it.

I can't think of one good reason NOT to go.

You da man! Let me know which parts you want to join in on and we'll create a plan. Jim is planning on joining us for Saturday morning.

Looked at my calendar. I have a 5 day weekend that week so there's a good chance we will skip town for a mini-vacation. Just don't know yet but if I'm here, I'll be there!

Looked at my calendar. I have a 5 day weekend that week so there's a good chance we will skip town for a mini-vacation. Just don't know yet but if I'm here, I'll be there!

Well, good for you and a bit of a vacation. If you're here, we'll look forward to seeing you there. I'm going to suggest hooking up around 8 for a ride to the circle and grabbing breakfast there as the cars gather.

YEAH I would go!
I'd like to meet some people here who love NSXs!
I have met a great group of Nsx-ers from Atlanta area when I was hanging out up there. Lemme know what time and where to meet up

Lizard

I'm making this up as I go... let's plan on Starbucks on Fruitville Road and Honore - exit 210 off I-75 say 8AM.

I'll try to be there on Saturday.

I can't commit 100% but it looks like I may be off that weekend...

P.S. Are you guys paying to "Register to display"?

Last edited:
I'll try to be there on Saturday.

I can't commit 100% but it looks like I may be off that weekend...

P.S. Are you guys paying to "Register to display"?

Excellent! I'm not planning on displaying the car - it really needs a bit of cosmetic surgery right now, paint, interior, bumps and grinds, but will be parked on the circle with you guys. If we get there early enough we shouldn't have a problem with parking together there.

Just got bumped in the parking lot last night. Should have the damage repaired by then.

I'm planning on going to Friday night's event, the show on Saturday morning (won't be staying all day by any means) and the rally on Sunday which is a major hoot.

OK guys... Saturday morning at Starbucks on Fruitville road and Honore. I'll be there at 8AM. We head out by 8:15 for St Armond's Key. My car will look good as new, maybe even better.

So guys, the show's Saturday and we're going to ride over early and have breakfast on the circle as the cars come in. Life is good.

Who's in?

1 Ole - Flabuf

I'll be there + my wife

Who's in?

1 Ole - Flabuf
2 Jim - heySkippy
3 Koji (& Karen) - Motegi

1 Ole - Flabuf
2 Jim - heySkippy
3 Koji (& Karen) - Motegi
4 Brian - KooKoo4NSX

Any last minute people going? A friend of mine, Nick is bringing his cherry 1987 Mercedes Convertable.

What about the blue dolphin for breakfast once we hit the circle?

Back