• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic Cars & Coffee in the DC Area?

David,

If the weather holds I am looking at 18 Dec as my last opportunity before the holidays. You are right about the cars...but the folks you get to talk to are really interesting! Hope to see you there.

Dave

David,

Great! Would really like to talk to you about working an event in Richmond next Spring that would draw in the Virginia and the North Carolina NSX owners. I periodically make the ones in NC because of my brother who organizes a number of events down that way.

Dave

Ok. Drop me an email. I could arrange an NSX heat for an autocross on a Sunday if that would interest you. We probably won't have our autocross schedule firmed up until mid-February. There is also an East Coast Honda meet at G-Force karts on the Saturday before Memorial Day.

David

David,

Ditto here. I have a half mile drive out of my farm here in Reva, Va (south of Culpeper) that is covered in 5 inches of snow. Don't think the NSX will be leaving the garage this weekend!

Dave

Back