• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Extreme Powder Coating - in Northern Virginia (good experience)

At the risk of displaying my own incompetence, I'd love to tell you guys about my positive experience when I was getting my windshield wipers powdercoated. My 95's wipers had the paint worn way down to the bare metal in some spots. I tried using some outdoor black rustoleum, didn't like the way it looked. My friend told me he had a good experience at Extreme Powdercoating so i stopped by.

They charged me $50, they took a few days, and did an awesome job.

Here's the embarrassing part: When i went to put them back on, I had some trouble, they wouldn't fit properly and hung over the edge of the windshield, I forgot that you had to bend them straight to get them on right. I thought perhaps they had disassembled them to paint and re-assembled them incorrectly. I stopped by on my way to work, asked the owner if they had been disassembled. He assured me they hadn't been, then came outside in the hot sun and installed them correctly. He took his time and then wouldn't take money for it.

I saw some rims they had done in the shop, which looked pretty nice. Just wanted to share my experience. My friend swears by this guy.

http://www.extremepowdercoating.com/
[email protected]

8384B Terminal Road
Lorton, VA 22079
703-339-8233 office
571-237-9420 cell

FWIW, I emailed them 5 days ago - no response.

I verified that's their email address. You may want to try calling them at (703) 339-8233 or (571) 237-9420.

Back