• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

F-U-G-L-Y (FF2?) NSX!

MAJOR STONER posted this pic (along with what appears to be other FF2 cars) in this thread, but this car is so nasty looking I thought it deserved its own topic.

I didn't object to the idea of an NSX in FF2 before, but after seeing this it just made my stomach turn. Someone puleeease torch that car, along with any footage taken of it so far! I'm all for freedom of expression and all, but anyone who thinks that paint scheme looks good on an NSX shouldn't be allowed to get anywhere near one! I hope to God it doesn't make it to the big screen...the horror!

13809402-e83c-028001E0-.jpg

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 12 December 2002).]

OOPS, I meant to pick the THUMBS DOWN icon and clicked on the THUMBS UP icon by accident instead! Lud, can you fix?! Thanks!

I think the criteria to get a fast car into FF2 is as follows:

1) It must be a nice car
2) It must be fast
3) It must be painted so ugly that only people with no taste (ie ricers) will love it.

I am curious as to where everyone is getting these photos. Someone here is also showing a car that is supposedly in FF2. This car cannot be mistaken it is Gerry's car.

If thats the NSX they use in the movie I can gaurantee there wont be an increase in NSX value or sales after FF2, like that of the Supra after FF1. Put that on the worst dressed list for sure. I hope they do it like the green Eclipse.BOOM!! Put it out of its misery.

What color is the X next to the black X in the link? non factory paint job I suppose.

back to the topic.. the FF2 NSX is MAD UGLY
I told you ppl its gonna be major disgrace for NSX to be in FF2 ... see your nighmare came true..

I personally think this gonna LOWER the NSX image to be another RICER CAR I TOLD YOU PPL who like and for the NSX to be in FF2..

Originally posted by nsxxtreme:
I am curious as to where everyone is getting these photos. Someone here is also showing a car that is supposedly in FF2. This car cannot be mistaken it is Gerry's car.

That was the car in the "last " FF2 .I remember that licence plate .It was in the "behind the scenes" part on the DVD ,the part that got cut.There was a couple of girls in it drag racing another car.@ the time there was a stock wing.

The car that has the weird "wrap" checkerboard orange/red thing on it is definatly ... "ICKY"?? Should I say?

We tried but were promised @ best a part as an "extra" .This would typecast the car and @ 75-125.00/day "sorry"
frown.gif
...That doesn't fly for me. This should be a good movie .Requardless of how it comes out I will I'm sure be feeling a little slighted.
Thats fine I never ever will stop my pursuit.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 12 December 2002).]

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 12 December 2002).]

Man... it looks like it ate too many Cheetohs and accidentally fell into a heap of #$^*! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY!!! =/

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
I told you ppl its gonna be major disgrace for NSX to be in FF2 ... see your nighmare came true..

I personally think this gonna LOWER the NSX image to be another RICER CAR I TOLD YOU PPL who like and for the NSX to be in FF2..

BostonNSX (and others et al), you were right.
frown.gif

*Sigh* it looks like this NSX was following a manure truck...

On second (ugh) glance, it looks like they were trying to match the pattern/color on this truck. Who is "TJ", and can someone pay him a little visit...?

13809409-588b-028001E0-.jpg

with all those checkers .;. orange etc colors.. ... why dont they even hire Mike Meyer to play the main character in FF2? it would be much better and nicer...than ricer image.. like what he did to his "Shaguar" we didnt get pissed about the UK Xk8 right?

Seriously, someone find the owner of that car and beat the sh*# out of them with an ugly stick. Its such a disgrace to the nsx. I'm thinking about complaining that things looks like they payed 2 years olds to walk on the hood of the car with wet gold paint on thier shoes. Also what the hell is the point of that huge scoop, looks like the car from the "Back to the future" but with a funky paint design.

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
with all those checkers .;. orange etc colors.. ... why dont they even hire Mike Meyer to play the main character in FF2? it would be much better and nicer...than ricer image.. like what he did to his "Shaguar" we didnt get pissed about the UK Xk8 right?

Thats cuz Austin Powers is cool, and the car is ment to be funny....FF cars are ment to be ugly..its a law.
smile.gif

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina"

Indeed. maybe its because they looked more stock. but not "assimulated" buy FF2 virus that much yet.

Maybe we can vote and mail to FF2 commitee how pissed we are.. but I dun think they gonna giva shXt..

Originally posted by Ag NSX:
Sadly, the best looking car is the Expedition or Excursion at the right of the first picture!

You're right - this might be a Louis Vuitton job.

I just watched MTV NEWS, and they had a special on FF2 and the cars. Ludicris was showing off the NSX, although he seemed to indicate it was not his.

For a picture of the said NSX, and what looks like Ludicris, check out my photo album:
http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/AlbumImageLarge.asp?Key=1~FQQ4aBru.cLJuoZ3R5ED6eHxol6wlVg8hAGisrL7EElPI.Jht7Q1kpbGdhvWSxUn&size=2&ImgID=25207388

[This message has been edited by NSX_Dreamer (edited 13 December 2002).]

Back