• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory keyless entry system wanted!! Acura # 08e60-sl0-201f, new or used ok

HELP!
I'm trying to find the optional factory keyless entry system for my 96 NSX. This was a dealer installed option, part #08E60-SL0-201F . That part replaced an earlier version, #08E60-SL0-200F , either one is ok. The part is discontinued and out of stock at Acura dealers, but I'm looking for a stray or left-over there too. Could be branded as Acura or Honda, same part numbers.

The system includes a control module, the cable that connects that module to a nearby coupler, and two keyless remotes. This kit fits models from 1993 to 2005, so used parts from those years are acceptable. The module is located behind the glove box, close to another standard module. If a salvage car has two boxes in that area, one of them will be the keyless control. I would buy the box/cable without remotes as they can be found elsewhere. I'll ship it in from any location world-wide.

Can you help?
Contact [email protected] or- call Don at 316-522-6000.

Back