• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fake TE37 that looks good

^ Advans and Enkei are also good for those on a budget.

One of the few wheel companies that I like almost all of their models and color options yet are still very reasonably priced. The RZ-DF's are a bit steep but for beautiful forged wheels you get what you pay for :biggrin:

I am going to stay neutral on this one, but wanted to say that most people probably do not realize something here:

Brand recognition is HUGE - did you know that weds sport, work, advan, and many others are all made by ENKEI???

Yes people - it's true.

Also the Varrstoens are made by ASA.

hasnt Rota been knockin' Volks & other brands off for years now??

this sort of dispute has been going on forever, no point in arguing it....

hasnt Rota been knockin' Volks & other brands off for years now??

this sort of dispute has been going on forever, no point in arguing it....

Yes, and Rota is an OEM wheel manufacturer for Toyota, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, and Daihatsu. They've also worked with Ford, Datsun, Isuzu, Mercedes-Benz, Opel and Volkswagen in their 30+ years of business.
http://www.rotawheels.com/hist.shtml

I loved my Rota circuit 10s in full royal sports bronze. Paid 450$ shipped for them haha. Had those wheels for 3 years on my integra that saw the 1320, autox, or open lapping day pretty much every weekend except the winter season. Seemed to work ok for my intended purpose. I have no hate for Rota but would have loved to own a real set of mugen too ;)

I have TE37s on my 92 and do not mind buying a set of these wheels. They look good and are affordable, so why not? Possibly after Christmas...:biggrin:

I have TE37s on my 92 and do not mind buying a set of these wheels. They look good and are affordable, so why not?

80% of wheel purchases are for cosmetic reasons. For daily driving i'll take a set of these cause they look good and are affordable.

Back