• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FAQ updates

How often does the FAQ update?

How does one go about getting information like how many NSX's are made (and in which colors) for each year. How long after the year ends are such numbers actually available? Do those numbers reflect ALL territories, or just the U.S. I'm curious to see what happened in 1999 and 2000....

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

There are FAQ updates pretty much every month. Exactly what or how many things get updated depends on how much time I have to work on the FAQ in a given month.

The production numbers in the FAQ are only for the US. I believe the worldwide numbers are about double the US numbers but that's sort of an educated guess.

The numbers for a given year aren't available until sometime in the next year. Or at least I haven't been able to get them sooner than that. If you can get them sooner, forward them to me and I'll post them.

Try this site: nsx.net/nsx/tech/changes/html
Sorry that I don't know how to send clickable text. But nsx.net has some very good technichal info. Good luck.

Back