• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fast & Furious 3 looking for GOOD cars

Hello,

Many of you probably know me (or at least my name) from previous involvement with the Fast & Furious movies.

While I’m not a Tech Advisor on this project, I’m happy to report that this team is much more interested in maintaining a hardcore Japanese feel to the movie, which will profile drifting and Wangan style car activities.

This at long last means that we will be able to place NICE NSX's in the movie (as opposed to that abomination of an NSX they used in 2F2F).

Some of the movie is being filmed in Japan, but a few sequences will indeed be filmed here in LA, so they will be in need of "extras" cars, predominantly Japanese cars, (yes, including Supras). The goal is to mimick some "cruise" scenes in Japan wherein people would gather before a Touge or Wangan style event.

They most urgently need authentic looking Japanese cars AND Right Hand Drive cars, all types, including Civics, Integras, 240SXs, Skylines, etc. but they are also keenly interested in Japanese LOOKING cars, i.e WRX, Z32 300ZX, NSX’s, RX7’s, G35’s, Evo’s and Lancers.

Combat winged, clapped out APC-mobiles need not apply…they’ll be deleted from my site unless they’ve paid for an entry. The cars need to look Japanese. No spinners, no neon windshield squirters, etc.

To have your car considered, please go to my site, www.moviecarz.com and register. I’ve set up a bevy of free coupons. Simply enter the word “free” in the coupon code section to bypass the payment screen.

If you have any questions, go to my site or email me at [email protected]. DO NOT EMAIL ME PICS OF YOUR CAR!! Post them on my site ONLY! Its’ free and I’m not making a DIME from this!

If you have commentary on how bad the other movies are, I’ve heard it all and won’t engage in those debates here. We have a UNIQUE opportunity now to provide the very best, authentic cars for this project.

Reminder: cars should be already in So Calif (no, they will not ship your car here) and will work sometime in mid Sept to early October. No more information is available at this time but I do expect updates on/about September 9th.

I'll do my best to help those interested...but please refrain from posting commentary on the authenticity of the project; I'm merely helping a friend find COOL cars. I know I've come to the right place.

Craig Lieberman

www.MovieCarZ.com

Hope you guys use the NSX-R's instead of the lame civics/240sx. You should hire some best motoring staff for awesome touge action.

So is it safe to assume that you are once again looking for show cars not real driven cars?

haha i hope you have at least a few Hachi Rouku's somewhere on the scene :biggrin:

Haha...should *stock* looking NSX's apply?

SilverStone05 said:
Haha...should *stock* looking NSX's apply?

We are looking for modded cars, and yes, they can look like race cars.

Yes, we have tons of 240's and Hachi Rokus already inked.

Show cars may be considered, but the main consideration is how Japanese they look, i.e. Japanese wheels, body kits, etc.

Sorry no bodykit here but it will be clean and jdm looking ;)

I am glad you are giving NSX a consideration. Afterall it is of the very few/if not the only car that has ever been labled as "National Treasure" by Japanese media in Japan. Since the background if F&F3 is suppose to be in Japan this time, including NSX would be very appropriate.

If you are going to include it, please make sure it is tastefully done in true JDM style, no more LV paint job.

crailgiberman said:
We are looking for modded cars, and yes, they can look like race cars.

What is wrong with a STOCK NSX-R? It looks awesome :confused:

If you must use a modded car why not use JGTC?

Attachments

• 0309jgtc_m.jpg
    0309jgtc_m.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 321
Back